Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

Treecko posted:

I put them out for birds

My worst sunflower seed experience was some jack rear end spit them at me while I swept them up of a parking lot

I like the pickle flavored ones though

Was there even any pickle flavor left after he spit them out though?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
I heard the child star of one of those network shows was rushed to the hospital because he ate too many sunflower seeds.

You know that show - Young Shell-On?

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Full Metal Jackass posted:

Was there even any pickle flavor left after he spit them out though?

Hopefully not she was mean as hell

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Mozi posted:

I heard the child star of one of those network shows was rushed to the hospital because he ate too many sunflower seeds.

:redass:

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

Mozi posted:

I'm gonna kick your rear end Mozi

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Mozi posted:

:mods:

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Is that the new Hitler?

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Is that the new Hitler?

No that’s not Kanye

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

:stare:

I should have listened to the ancient prophets at the KanyeToThe forum back in 2015…

:ms:

SmonkJar
Mar 26, 2023

brackish water consumer
I love the taste of most of them, they're normally in some really good seasonings, but gently caress the eating experience.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I just finished a bag

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
Most of the flavors are bad, and they're too salty, BUT the store near me sells "kettle" flavor, which are great.

You pop 10-20 into your mouth, shift them to the left cheek, let them sit for a bit and extract the flavor, then crack them one at a time with your teeth, eat the seed and inner skin, then spit the shells into a cup.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I'm just stupid and suck on the seed to get the flavor or salt then pop the shell open with my fingers to eat it. I can't coordinate my tongue enough to figure out how to pop them open and it ends up hurting my tongue after a while so I use my fingers. I'll get it started with my teeth sometimes if it's too hard to open. They take way too much effort doing it this way so I don't usually eat them.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

Ibexaz posted:

You gotta get the good stuff

Pictured: The good stuff

you're supposed to get the red bags not the :barf: flavour green bags!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
op u just put the sunflower seed short end side ways between your thumb and index finger then crush, and if your too weak just use ur buttcheeks