Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.
Yes, its non sustainable, they're burning their future to keep the present from collapsing a little longer. I just hope what time they're buying with this bullshit runs out soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

AnacondaHL posted:

The latest Anders video suggests yes assuming continued West/NATO support: "a long war of attrition does not favor them [Russia]", so they are aiming to take whatever territory they can, then turn whatever is left of Ukraine into a failed state. "I'm not saying this Russian strategy will work, in fact, I think it won't..."

And this is just today. Ukraine has ample space to increase the consequences of attacks within Russia.

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

zone posted:

gently caress your economy! :troll:

I believe the US said you guys should leave Ukraine and welp

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Toxic Mental posted:

Try and stop me

Dedicated