Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

blue footed boobie posted:

Rafa is a thoroughly disproven fraud.

:wrong: of all the fat Spanish waiters/head clowns who run the circus he's the best one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Also it is April so if someone could do the needful and spin us up a new thread please and thanks

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Vegetable posted:

Benitez is apparently being lined up for the Leicester job

He could actually be good for them imo

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.
Benitez has a career full of European and domestic silverware and the love of multiple fanbases. He is NOT a fraud.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
And that is a fact.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Eric Cantonese posted:

Benitez has a career full of European and domestic silverware and the love of multiple fanbases. He is NOT a fraud.

Now have him do it with a squad he built himself

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Shitrovic

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65181624

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Seems about right.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Seems light. Eight matches is what, two months at most.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Yeah surprised he got 8 given previous bans, was sure they'd just ban him for the remainder of the season and be done with it

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Good news, The FA is appealing his ban and Silva's because they don't think they're long enough.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Vegetable posted:

Seems light. Eight matches is what, two months at most.

I think eight is about right for what he actually did, rather than as a blood sacrifice for the integrity of the game.

It needs to be stern enough to show that you can't shove or front up to referees, but if you talk about it enough people start to believe that he gave him the diving headbutt from the top rope.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

ESPN headline that made me do a double take "Sources: Chelsea eye 7 coaches to replace Potter"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

the sex ghost posted:

Also it is April so if someone could do the needful and spin us up a new thread please and thanks

Crappy April thread is up, god I can’t wait for May, the good football month

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4029052&perpage=40&noseen=1#post530950827