Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Yeah, but what did you think of the new Chris Rock special?

I laughed and now I’m on the run from the comedy police.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
It wasn't terrible, but I was hoping for a complete hour of making fun of Will Smith. That's all we wanted.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Extra Large Marge posted:

I enjoyed the bit where he had an argument with is wife over whether to hire a lawyer to sue the prep-school their daughter was getting kicked out of for getting drunk on a class trip to Portugal.

I’m sure there’s a circle of millionaire comedians telling these kinds of unrelatable jokes to eachother to convince themselves they’re still funny.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

EL BROMANCE posted:

I’m sure there’s a circle of millionaire comedians telling these kinds of unrelatable jokes to eachother to convince themselves they’re still funny.

Everyone that's ever been in an Adam Sandler movie?

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
Sam Morrill seems to be pretty consistent, his material and delivery are pretty solid and his last couple specials have been really good and pretty much everything is on YouTube

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

sam kinison "AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!"

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Extra Large Marge posted:

It wasn't terrible, but I was hoping for a complete hour of making fun of Will Smith. That's all we wanted.
/

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

I was sucking my own dick, how did that make you feel?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
The Shrek guy?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

kntfkr posted:

The Shrek guy?

Antonio banderas is an actor not a comedian

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

We watched and it was... kinda alright? I mean it was a live show so, it was a lot less polished than you usually see specials, which I guess makes it unique but... I dunno it just seemed kind of ok. The will smith stuff seemed super raw for him still but, meh whatever.

As long as we're sharing other comedy, I really enjoyed Pete Lee's new special. Hadn't really heard of him, but listened to it all the way through on a drive recently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErxM2b9nXoI

Biohazard fucked around with this message at 15:00 on Mar 13, 2023

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Every Matt Braunger special since Big Dumb Animal has been top notch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhQ3iLj3VTg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Stand up comedy should be done for at max 20 minutes and that’s for good comics. An hour of only one comic just drags after 20 minutes. Get in, give em your bangers and then gtfo.