Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shadow0

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Areola Grande posted:

that fuzzy, half dead feeling is the worst

This is how I feel every second of every day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

Shadow0 posted:

This is how I feel every second of every day.

i was right about to post this

the only time that feeling disappears for me is when i'm in the mountains and also the first week of unemployment

well and also on 2+mg xanax but that's why i don't mess with xanax anymore

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

Shadow0

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Sarah Cenia posted:

i was right about to post this

the only time that feeling disappears for me is when i'm in the mountains and also the first week of unemployment

well and also on 2+mg xanax but that's why i don't mess with xanax anymore

It's almost lunchtime. I can get a few hours of sleep in exchange for eating. Then maybe I can survive the rest of the workday. Maybe even get something done...

Finger Prince

Last night I went to bed around 11 and woke up at around 12:45 and have been awake since. I am supposed to be waking up in half an hour and am only just now feeling dozy. gently caress you brain you dumb gently caress. Going to fight through the day, buy some sleep stuff at the pharmacy at lunch, skip dinner when I get back and go to sleep at like 7 or 8.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Finger Prince posted:

Last night I went to bed around 11 and woke up at around 12:45 and have been awake since. I am supposed to be waking up in half an hour and am only just now feeling dozy. gently caress you brain you dumb gently caress. Going to fight through the day, buy some sleep stuff at the pharmacy at lunch, skip dinner when I get back and go to sleep at like 7 or 8.

p much same here :morning:

curious as 2 what kind of sleep stuff we're talking bout here

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Finger Prince

Areola Grande posted:

p much same here :morning:

curious as 2 what kind of sleep stuff we're talking bout here

3mg melatonin is my usual but occasionally when I need to make sure I sleep, I'll take a sleep-eze (those blue gel caps). If I've been having restless nights because of stress or something, sometimes I'll take a CBD gelcap and sleep like a baby, but I don't do that often because I don't want to get reliant on it, and it can make my stomach a bit squirrelly.

Areola Grande

Finger Prince posted:

3mg melatonin is my usual but occasionally when I need to make sure I sleep, I'll take a sleep-eze (those blue gel caps). If I've been having restless nights because of stress or something, sometimes I'll take a CBD gelcap and sleep like a baby, but I don't do that often because I don't want to get reliant on it, and it can make my stomach a bit squirrelly.

yeah CBD is great for sleep. my problem these last few nights is I keep waking myself up with a snore or something? keeps happening just as I drift off. I hope this isn't sleep apnea

Areola Grande

Areola Grande posted:

my problem these last few nights is I keep waking myself up with a snore or something? keeps happening just as I drift off. I hope this isn't sleep apnea

my sister says these work. will report back tomorrow w/ a trip report :zpatriot:

baka of lathspell

u ever start to fall asleep and you experience a moment of pure primal dread and terror that lasts a millisecond but it snaps you back awake?

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Areola Grande

baka fwocka fwame posted:

u ever start to fall asleep and you experience a moment of pure primal dread and terror that lasts a millisecond but it snaps you back awake?

yeah that kept happening all night last night. IDK if I was snoring or just not breathing or what. sometimes it's just a full body twitch

Finger Prince

baka fwocka fwame posted:

Oh, that's just from when they insert the probe in you. You get used to it.

Finger Prince

I motherfuckin slept last night.

Areola Grande

Finger Prince posted:

I motherfuckin slept last night.

me too those nasal strips rlly work. I no longer think I have sleep apnea, just a stuffy rear end nose now and then :peanut:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ice Phisherman

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

I got therapy and don't wake up screaming in the night anymore.

Not waking up myself and terrifying my SO is the loving tits.

10/10 would not scream again.