Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Icochet posted:

lol.

OP does your book name the translator because we're gonna cancel their rear end

i think the translator was Tove's brother who then took over drawing the strip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

teen witch posted:

I finally fixed my printer and had to try a test image

come have a Negroni out of a moominmamma glass

Step into my chambers…………….

E: I’m not telling my partner I fixed the printer. He’s just gonna have to find out on his own.

I see Big Lebowski, Garfield, and maybe Andre The Giant posters in your chambers. Pretty good

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Icochet posted:

The only black creature in moomin valley is a career criminal and it's implied that he smells unpleasant

What about the groke??
oh wait

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop

teen witch posted:

I finally fixed my printer and had to try a test image

come have a Negroni out of a moominmamma glass

Step into my chambers…………….

E: I’m not telling my partner I fixed the printer. He’s just gonna have to find out on his own.

I don't know what the poo poo a moon troll is or what ever but those clear glasses look like they could contain lead

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

beer gas canister posted:

I don't know what the poo poo a moon troll is or what ever but those clear glasses look like they could contain lead

they’re less than 10 years old, but it may be like a new lethal chemical. I just googled how long lead was in gasoline in the states - 1996. ah. oh boy.

check in 30 years to see if I’ve developed a concerning cough.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
you're probably fine... probably

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

why is Moomin with Fringe so down that he didn't realise he was being adbducted

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

ah I immediately recognized the Disney ones, I think we had one or two. I did have a variety of glasses with printed cartoon characters on them as a kid so I’m bound to get Disney cancer.

bones 4 beginners
Jan 7, 2018

"...a masterpiece that no one can read too often, or admire too much."
Moomin is very cute, I love the pastoral vibes and the bizarre characters. I read a big collection of the comics, and I heard somewhere that Tove Janssons design of moomin was a result of her drawing a creature that her brother hated or something like that.

This is my moomin swag. I won the moomin at a claw game. the snufkin bag was from a promotion at 7-11 where you could end up with 1 of 7 random designs and he's my favorite so it was thrilling.

The bottle has this on the other side

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

that troll ain't right, I tell you hwat

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
I love Bobufkin

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I like Moomins :3:

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

ekuNNN posted:

I like Moomins :3:
Your av is a top five fave for multiple reasons

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

Solefald posted:

Poor groke just wanted friends :(

Yes. The pain is real. Frozen forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

They served me coffee in Japan they claimed was made by Moomins and it was terrible. Moomins need to wash their hands before working.