Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Phil walks into an S&M club in an abandoned hotel in Detroit's Cass Corridor.

"I hear you have great Detroit style pizza here!" He says excitedly.

The bartender looks at him, taking short, sharp draws off a crack laced blunt.

"I dont know what the gently caress youre talking about"

Phil, undeterred, nods happily whilst an obese man in a horse mask is whipped repeatedly as Ministry plays.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

this is some psyop poo poo cause feed phil just turned up on my recommended "feed"

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

numberoneposter posted:

this is some psyop poo poo cause feed phil just turned up on my recommended "feed"

Feed him

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

numberoneposter posted:

It’s too late to stop him…The Feedening has begun…

VileLL
Oct 3, 2015

impressively evil season

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I walked in on Phil sitting atop a pile of bones, feverishly gnawing away at one. He didn't notice me. At least I pray he didn't. Now it is all I see when I close my eyes...

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Phil will eventually come for all of us…his hunger growing only more voracious with each bite, never full, never satiated. Soon all will be one within Phil’s churning guts until a new universe is shat anew.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i hadn't heard of phil before this thread. his story is incredible. check out his wiki if you haven't.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’ve been telling you he’s bad news

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Yeah I'm fan of Phil, you might even call me a Philanthropist.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

https://youtu.be/sAc-Pm822tY?si=_CBkOjej3ICJYTVe

This is my favourite scene from Everybody Loves Raymond

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Poohs Packin posted:

https://youtu.be/sAc-Pm822tY?si=_CBkOjej3ICJYTVe

This is my favourite scene from Everybody Loves Raymond

That's great but this is a thread for Phil's current hit project, Somebody Feed Phil. I'm sure TVIV has a great Everybody Loves Raymond Megathread.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Did anyone feed Phil this morning

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m posting from Phil’s digestive tract right now

fischtick
Jul 9, 2001

CORGO, THE DESTROYER

Fun Shoe
“For the love of god, Montresor… feed me!”
— Phil, probably

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
Phil takes a bite out of a young server's hand, pulling his head back to reveal pure white eyes, his mouth dripping with blood and torn muscle tissue. "...OH YUMMY! Hey Richard, get over here and try this!" The camera pans over to his brother, taking a bite out of the pale server's shoulder. Green onions plays as a music bed and the scene fades to a flyover of Delaware. "The people you meet when you travel to a new place-

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

egg_dog posted:

Phil takes a bite out of a young server's hand, pulling his head back to reveal pure white eyes, his mouth dripping with blood and torn muscle tissue. "...OH YUMMY! Hey Richard, get over here and try this!" The camera pans over to his brother, taking a bite out of the pale server's shoulder. Green onions plays as a music bed and the scene fades to a flyover of Delaware. "The people you meet when you travel to a new place-

Phil's hunger has been sated... for now.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I'm really enjoying Phil's new move this season of taking a bite, closing his eyes, and transcending to a new plane of enlightenment because the food is so good

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Thought this was about DSP

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Bogus Adventure posted:

Thought this was about DSP

DSP is ripe to be consumed by the True Phil. He sucks at tekken.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I like how in the latest season Phil's wife and kid are always with him. It's a great way to get to claim your family vacation as a business expense.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

If you fed feed to Phil how much feed could a full Phil be fed?

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
As Somebody Feed Phil enters its seventh season, the cast and crew of the hit Netflix documentary hope it will be the last.

"I can't believe it's gone on this long." said show director John Bedolis. "It's been seven seasons and we still haven't fed Phil."

The documentary captures the harrowing saga of Phil Rosenthal as he travels the world in hopes of a meal. Barely alive after over 40 episodes and bound to a gurney, the crew shuttles the comatose Phil across the globe.

John describes the experience: "It's wild. You'd think by now we would have fed him. We were in Argentina and we'd been invited to this villa for a huge barbeque. It was this huge, huge meal with all sorts of steak and I swear it was as soon as we finished throwing out the leftovers, one of the guys says 'oh poo poo, did somebody feed Phil?' And we look over and one of the crew had pushed him off to the side so we could get at the salads. It just went on like that."

Even Phil's own family doesn't understand how it's got to this point. "It's a nightmare." Says Phil's wife Monica Horan. "Phil was so excited by this idea but look at him. It keeps happening. Last night we visited him at the hospital and somebody ate his tray. Why God? Why?"

Despite his family's concerns, Phil, when concious is optimistic. "Boston. I hear they have chowder. I can't wait." croaked Phil as he slipped back into a coma. As of writing, Boston is experiencing a crippling seafood shortage, so chowder may be in short supply.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
You think Phil ever boned Ray’s wife or maybe even Ray’s mom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

You think Phil ever boned Ray’s wife or maybe even Ray’s mom

The actor that played Ray's mom would have to hold him down while the actor that played Ray's wife would force sweatpants onto him while he kicked and laughed like a toddler.