Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: skooma512)

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

anime was right posted:

yellen degenerates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

no lube so what
Apr 11, 2021

Willa Rogers posted:

also :respek: with parental alky chat bc after my dad managed to go sober for an entire year he cited the medical journals saying one glass of red wine each day was good for you* & found the world's largest wine glass before he stopped caring how much he drank again.

*now disproven but try convincing alkies

my pops did the same thing after taking a few years off

Makes me sticking to laying off the booze easier knowing the slide is probably there.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Willa Rogers posted:

I swear the minute the temp goes above 70F I switch from wine to beer.

also :respek: with parental alky chat bc after my dad managed to go sober for an entire year he cited the medical journals saying one glass of red wine each day was good for you* & found the world's largest wine glass before he stopped caring how much he drank again.

Ah, the Ögedei Khan maneuver

Nitevision
Oct 5, 2004

Your Friendly FYAD Helper
Ask Me For FYAD Help
Another Reason To Talk To Me Is To Hangout

Biplane posted:

Why dont alcoholics do other, better drugs

Denying the addiction and the harm is a lot easier when your substance is legal and normalized. You're always "relaxing"

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

Willa Rogers posted:

:wtc: 3 percent abv like you're buying your beer at a state liquor store in iowa or something.

8.5 abv like the new belgium trippel I'm drinking rn or gtfo.

3% beer rules when you wanna drink ten beer

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Im glad that doordash can work on skimming even from orders you place for pickup.

just got this dumbass advertisement straight to my email

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

what's next? doordash for in-house dining?

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Oh no. Not Doordash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
soon, before even eating you must tithe to doordash