Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
have you ever stolen office supplies from your employer? be honest
yes
no
View Results

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

Just a Moron posted:

What do they call binders?

i dunno, but i still call them binders, like a normal person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
binders means something else in my circles

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

a dvi cable once

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

graph posted:

not participating in this obvious honeypot

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i steal my employer's precious water and electricity

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
op posted this in the weed thread. beware!

fart simpson posted:

im calling the police and giving them the names of everyone itt

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Sagebrush posted:

i steal my employer's precious water and electricity

we have fizzy water taps and sometimes i take some home in my bottle for mixed drinks

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i charge my laptop at work and take it home and use it all night, stealing several watt-hours of energy :twisted:

lord fifth
Dec 26, 2019

LUCK ???
i stole office supplies last summer and i intend to ramp up my operations this summer

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Sagebrush posted:

i charge my laptop at work and take it home and use it all night, stealing several watt-hours of energy :twisted:

energy smuggling. very cyberpunk.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Sagebrush posted:

i don’t use my work laptop at home

my homie dhall
Dec 9, 2010

honey, oh please, it's just a machine

Sagebrush posted:

that’s twisted, man

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

my old job used to have these really nice notebooks that I'd steal and use at home. still have a few

Poopernickel
Oct 28, 2005

electricity bad
Fun Shoe

akadajet posted:

my old job used to have these really nice notebooks that I'd steal and use at home. still have a few

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
Nah the stationery at work sucks. Only thing I was ever interested in taking was this Kensington expert trackball, but someone beat me to it. I do walk into meeting rooms to steal snacks though.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
once upon a time the ewaste bin would be full of decent stuff, especially when we moved to the new macbooks with usbc power, i reaped a rich harvest of old style mac chargers.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
the only paper my office uses is those tiny square paper notes without glue on them

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
when im bored or waiting on a jenkins job i make little origami cranes and leave them on people’s desks

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
i dont know how to make anything else but cranes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost
Yeah what I’m really missing in my life is even more reminders of work at home.