Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
it can be any sentence about life. it can be anywhere in the spectrum ranging from inspirational to nihilistic to just plain silly. try and be original with ur life sentence. no Forrest Gump quotes pls.

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

that thing about pop rocks is a lie, you can have all the pop rocks and soda you want, in life

ty nesamdoom!

Areola Grande

Manifisto posted:

that thing about pop rocks is a lie, you can have all the pop rocks and soda you want, in life

I reckon that's why they say life is sweet :pepsi:

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
my grandpa always said life is just one big maintenance project and we all used to quote him like it was just some old man thing he said, but not howdy was he correct

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Khanstant
everyone' life begins and ends the same way, with stranger's gloved hands tugging your head and pulling you out of a warm slimy hole into a sick cold world full of alien nonsense

Areola Grande

Sherbert Hoover posted:

my grandpa always said life is just one big maintenance project and we all used to quote him like it was just some old man thing he said, but not howdy was he correct

makes me wish for a death sentence sometimes :bang:

Areola Grande

Khanstant posted:

everyone' life begins and ends the same way, with stranger's gloved hands tugging your head and pulling you out of a warm slimy hole into a sick cold world full of alien nonsense

why anyone chooses 2 play this same prank on the unborn is a mystery to me. that's like an fyad level of ownage and it's just sick

Quadramind

From Uncle Eamon, when told he has to do something: "The only two things I have to do in this world are breathe and die" *finishes pint and doesn't do the thing*

Areola Grande

Quadramind posted:

*finishes pint and doesn't do the thing*

wise man. this is my modus operandi :hai: :guinness:

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
i got a friend who sometimes complains about his job. i tell him: "never give up. never surrender!". he thinks im quoting Churchill when in fact im quoting Tim Allen in Galaxy Quest

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

baka of lathspell

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

i got a friend who sometimes complains about his job. i tell him: "never give up. never surrender!". he thinks im quoting Churchill when in fact im quoting Tim Allen in Galaxy Quest

telling my friends im quoting tim allen in galaxy quest when in fact im quoting rorschach from watchmen

e: wait no im not

baka of lathspell fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Mar 16, 2023

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

life is like a roller coaster: you wait around in lines forever, there are lots of ups and downs, but in the end you still overpaid for your cotton candy idk

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Manifisto

baka fwocka fwame posted:

telling my friends im quoting tim allen in galaxy quest when in fact im quoting rorschach from watchmen

e: wait no im not

tim allen from galaxy quest: "Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face."

ty nesamdoom!

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
If you are reading this sentence you are alive

nut

age 3 isn't real it's a kind of superstition thing in the western world, you're actually a year older than you've been "told"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frump truck

hello... again!

gently caress life, blow on a fife