Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

corona familiar
Aug 13, 2021

i say swears online posted:

Definitely a random Living Más experience.

this was a nice story :unsmith: thank you for sharing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

TheSlutPit posted:

Costco wins again

My old job was across the street from the costco food court. The Feats of Strength was to order every single item off the menu (except for a whole pizza) and finish it on your lunch break. No one was able to do it while I worked there but I have faith that one day someone will. Trying to eat all that food in an hour takes some determination.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1coEIN7safI

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Greg Legg posted:

My old job was across the street from the costco food court. The Feats of Strength was to order every single item off the menu (except for a whole pizza) and finish it on your lunch break. No one was able to do it while I worked there but I have faith that one day someone will. Trying to eat all that food in an hour takes some determination.

google says that's

-a hot dog
-a "chicken bake"
-a turkey and provalone sandwich
-a brisket sandwich
-a chicken caesar salad
-a slice of pizza

yeah that's a toughie

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

Greg Legg posted:

Respect to everyone obliterating their post-lunch productivity like this

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

i say swears online posted:

google says that's

-a hot dog
-a "chicken bake"
-a turkey and provalone sandwich
-a brisket sandwich
-a chicken caesar salad
-a slice of pizza

yeah that's a toughie

5 sandwiches and a salad seems pretty doable.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

ate jack in the box today, mini tacos stay winning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

i haven't had good pho in a few years, it just never works very well as delivery

there was this dingy little place in my city that my vietnamese co-worker introduced me to that had mind-blowing pho but they shut down years ago, i guess at least partly because they couldn't seem to shake the reputation of being associated with gangs (because some gang guys got shot outside the restaurant a few times) and being dirty (because they kept failing health inspections)