Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Applebees

Cracker Barrel

Famous Dave's

That Chinese Place

going to hit up an iHop today. one restaurant every day!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

e: beaten

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

wrong forum?

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Headed restaurant hopping tonight!

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Headed restaurant hopping tonight!

you should check out The Olive Garden

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Try Chipotle

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

you should check out The Olive Garden

My wife's Italian so she'll love that

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

you go to Applebees? like a peasant? when you get some class come and join me at Chilli's for some real cuisine

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Will it clear up my sinuses? Lol, been a little sick recently 😅

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Been noticing the 'raunts are a little less crowded this year. Anyone up for a goonmeet?

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i unironically love eating at chilis when im waiting at the airport

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i've never ordered an entree in an airport. bag of cashews, bag of jerky 4 lyfe

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

My wife is too under the weather (lil cough and fever) so I guess it's more pancakes for me!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

KRUSTEAZ-brand belgian waffles are my ultimate bachelor food

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

i say swears online posted:

i've never ordered an entree in an airport. bag of cashews, bag of jerky 4 lyfe

The only thing more amerifat than the guy going ham on 2500 calories of snack food on the jetbridge is the guy doing it with a bag of mcdonalds. It’s so spiritually ugly it makes me ok with the idea of the plane crashing.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

TheSlutPit posted:

The only thing more amerifat than the guy going ham on 2500 calories of snack food on the jetbridge is the guy doing it with a bag of mcdonalds. It’s so spiritually ugly it makes me ok with the idea of the plane crashing.

those people are annoying but i think the people waiting in an hour-long line at starbucks across from four other coffee shops are the dumbest motherfuckers

they even give out free coffee on the plane!

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

airport mcdonalds breakfast ftw

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

mcdonalds breakfast ftw

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

airport mcdonalds breakfast ftw

its good

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

The F in PYF stands for 'Favorites' OP.

Also just came home from a local pizza and beer place. It's nice.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
In CSPAM PYF stands for Politicize Your Food.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
lmao if you go outside

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

are Chick-fil-A still the homophobic chicken shop?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Cuttlefush posted:

lmao if you go outside

pyf doordash restaurant

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

500 good dogs posted:

pyf doordash restaurant

I've never used one of those apps

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
my favorite restaurants are those doordash ghost kitchen pick up spots because you can just walk in and grab free food

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Will it clear up my sinuses? Lol, been a little sick recently 😅

It'll give you E. Coli

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Cuttlefush posted:

I've never used one of those apps

and I never will

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

i say swears online posted:

and I never will

:hai:

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Whataburger breakfast >>> Mcdonald's breakfast

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

Whataburger breakfast >>> Mcdonald's breakfast

the basic sausage biscuit is better at McDonalds and the mcgriddle is heaven sent, yet whataburger does have white gravy

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

waffle house

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

not the weird elon musk dude although if you wanted to eat him, go nuts, a mod getting perma'd for cannibalism would be a pretty good cap on the month

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I'm glad waffenhaus doesn't post anymore

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Mcgriddle is the perfect breakfast sandwich but that's just about the only thing Mcd's has over Whata, there's just too much good stuff there. Honey butter chicken biscuit isn't even their best breakfast item

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

First trip to Taco Bell since Covid started off. I went in with $14 cash for lunch, simply didn’t want to use my card to pay if I didn’t have to.

1) No chili cheese burritos at this location.
2) Out of Doritos locos shells.

I was the only one inside (2:40 in the afternoon), so it took me a few minutes and some questions before ordering:

1) 2 beefy 5-layer burritos, no sour cream.
2) 2 chicken soft tacos, no lettuce (assured they use sliced instead of shredded chicken again, hell yeah!)
3) small soda

Ended up being $14.67 (Collierville, TN—-suburb of Memphis). I asked her to hang on while I go get some quarters out of my car door, but the young manager laughed and only charged me for one of the soft tacos while giving me both. Ended up $12.08.

Sat down and ate my food. A young black girl came over when I was about done (her mom and dad were ordering) and started telling me what she wanted for Christmas this year even though she said she knew it was March. Her dad came over and explained quietly “it’s the white beard; she saw you through the window and thought you were Santa Claus” and laughed. The couple sat down, apologizing, and the 4 year-old (Briana) ended up sitting on my knee eating her half of her mom’s Mexican pizza (they joined me at my table at my insistence). She kept talking about how mean her brother is to her when they’re in the car.

Turned out I knew the young mother’s parents (her dad was one of my pharmacology professors at UT-Memphis/my own mother worked with her mother as a labor & delivery nurse for 9 years—-I’d been to her childhood home four times for Christmas parties in the 00s but never met her as a teenager because the parties were adults-only). I got her Mom’s new phone number for my folks to catch up (her dad is the head dean of pharmacology at a west-coast medical school these days while her mom is retired like my folks), and ended up sitting with them for an hour (she’s a neurologist from my alma mater and he owns a well-regarded construction company in west Tennessee). They were very nice and Briana was cute as a button, even if I never learned how Santa had a (mostly) white beard but brown and white (balding) hair.

Anyway, my first day out on my own in three years (I was legally blind in one eye when Covid hit but had a corneal transplant last year and just passed my driving exam again last week) was a great surprise. Definitely a random Living Más experience.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
cannibalism isnt a permaban

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

redneck nazgul posted:

not the weird elon musk dude although if you wanted to eat him, go nuts, a mod getting perma'd for cannibalism would be a pretty good cap on the month

Not cannibalism because he's not human! Haha, just kiddin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Cuttlefush posted:

cannibalism isnt a permaban

not for waffle house any way. It says waffle in the name!