Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

What a nice episode for Mother's Day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
:siren:New Episode!:siren:

Let's Play Resident Evil 4 Remake Episode 35 - Just A Little Guy, Just A Small Friend

What did the rats even do to you, Merchant

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Lol, I knew Ashley could drop the regenerador off the bridge, but I never saw her do it to one of the humans. It gave me a good laugh as a new Leon death too, running back to save her timed up perfectly with me getting to the middle of the bridge right as the guys ran up to her. I reflexively stopped to shoot them, and got to find out what happens when she's yoinked away from the controls :suicide:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Resident Evil 4 Remake Episode 36 - Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory

look, like, what if I needed those heals later

midwifecrisis
Jul 5, 2005

oh, have I got some GREAT news for you!

I think you could have made a flashbang or two to solve that problem too. That encounter blows though, absolutely took me more than 4 tries.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Resident Evil 4 Remake Episode 37 - It Was "Or"?

:geno:

disposablewords
Sep 12, 2021

Good job with Pointy Matilda and Jake Busey Auditioning For Metal Gear!

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Resident Evil 4 Remake Episode 38 - I Love You Mike!

I am SO glad Mike is still in this game

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

"Look at me, I'm doing great!"

If it was anyone but Dan, I'd think it was intentional.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I'm sad Mike blew up, but also he shot me enough times with military grade chainguns that I'm not too sad :colbert:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Resident Evil 4 Remake Episode 39 - Those Aren't Just Tripwires

Episode 34 just got taken down with a channel strike for "Hate Speech" :geno: For discussing Roald Dahl is all I can think of. We appealed it and the appeal was denied like instantly. Very cool

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Resident Evil 4 Remake Episode 40 - Barbecue Sauce Veins

This is the picture I mentioned

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
So, err... How long did it take you to realize you'd just made a ton of rifle ammo but forgot to bring a rifle?

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Thankfully I went to reload all my guns early next episode and realize the rifle ammo isn't quite fitting properly in the LE 5 :frogdunce: Sorry for anyone hoping I ran unarmed into the next fight but I caught myself this time

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Resident Evil 4 Remake Episode 41 - Open Wide!

I don't wanna join your stupid worm cult, dude, and no amount of eyes is going to change my mind

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I love how Wesker's big move is to go "Actually, I'm going to sacrifice most of the earth's population with that thing you have but haven't handed over to me yet :chord:". Like, yeah, wonder how that's gonna play out. Along with Saddler deciding to give up a pretty solid tactical advantage by turning into a monster with much more obvious weak points, I'm starting to think these Resident Evil villains may not be geniuses...

Anyway, thanks for putting the time in for the playthrough, it's been a lot of fun to watch after playing it myself. Extra appreciation for cutting off whatever the hell that acoustic credits song was, I skipped the credits when I beat the game, and let out an audible groan when the vocals started here.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

My one disappointment is that they got rid of the weirdest line read in the original, where Saddler tells Leon to "writhe in my cage of torment, my friend" in the casual way one might say "I'll catch you at the barbecue later". But this looks like a really cool remake. Thanks for showing it off!

Better luck to Jeremy in the next life.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Captain Hygiene posted:

I love how Wesker's big move is to go "Actually, I'm going to sacrifice most of the earth's population with that thing you have but haven't handed over to me yet :chord:". Like, yeah, wonder how that's gonna play out.

"What part of 'complete global saturation' didn't you understand? It's the title of the orientation pamphlet."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

disposablewords
Sep 12, 2021

And everyone's dead except for the important people! And Ashley, I guess!

Wesker, you're a loving moron. She already knows you're an idiot monster but you could've made up a less blatantly omnicidal claim about what you'd do with the parasite bugs. But noooo, always have to tell people how excited you are for the destruction of all life.