Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Gas thread ban op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

this poo poo is so much worse than pencilhands and epic username and also the oither guy who keeps saying hes gonna quit the forums. their stupid white noise daily update tyhreads are coherent at least. gas

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Durrr I'm a "volunteer neuro surgeon", I have 4 phds, I'm rich as gently caress, own my own construction business but I can't form a coherent sentence or separate fantasy from reality.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
isn't this just what radians are

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Mister Speaker posted:

isn't this just what radians are

No what you are describing isn’t worth any money.

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
Radians are rad

This is fun to think about though you should come up with some other fun ideas and publish your own principia

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Yeah ok you guys have fun guesstimating some empty space with no meter poo poo, I’m gonna go ahead and do real math and exact science. :shrug:

itry
Aug 23, 2019

A circle has 2π radians, OP.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Gayazz

BigBeefCity
Oct 26, 2022

~*Special Delivery*~
~*For Anime Fans*~

OVERSIZE
PACKAGE

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

So if we want to impose the idea that a circle could be 100 degrees, we are essentially putting planar math, calculus, and all the trig tables aside for a moment. How do you calculate anything in this environment?
:science:

Very carefully, OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Crapulus