Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Tite Barnacle posted:

They don't sell gallons tho. I generally piss in a Powerade bottle and on the floor and wherever I happen to be.

I piss in a big bed with my wife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBeefCity
Oct 26, 2022

~*Special Delivery*~
~*For Anime Fans*~

OVERSIZE
PACKAGE

Private Cumshoe posted:

I have a private sewer in my orifice

this is the way to go.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I don't wipe my rear end at work, you don't know what someone else has done to the toilet paper

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I don't wipe my rear end at work, you don't know what someone else has done to the toilet paper

This is smart. I hear a lot of sickos go around wiping their rear end with that stuff.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
there's poo on the toilet paper because of all the flushing and farting

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Let me tell you what your co-workers are too polite to tell you. Your breath stink, OP.

OP out here like “Why are all my coworkers always brushing their teeth around me? Why do I keep finding tubes of toothpaste on my desk?” It’s a hint, take it.

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

bossy lady posted:

That's a bridge a bit too far. No pissing on the bed. That's what the Powerade bottles are for.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Private Cumshoe posted:

there's poo on the toilet paper because of all the flushing and farting

mixing my coworkers poo with my poo is a powerful team building exercise. this is why i dont believe in working from home.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

bossy lady posted:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

There are tunnels underneath my work where huge manlike creatures crawl and dwell and they are called Boodihole Fuggaz. We keep getting killed by them. It's like a Morlocs type situation.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

just lol if you dont have little birds come and clean your teeth for you also im a crocodile

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Are we one of the animals that have super toxic bites like komodo dragons? If a human bites you then you need to go to hospital and have that wound cleaned out professionally right?

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
This is super common in Asia.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Are we one of the animals that have super toxic bites like komodo dragons? If a human bites you then you need to go to hospital and have that wound cleaned out professionally right?

I mean have you tried biting an person/animal, than following them around for three days until they die or not?

Like as long as you still have your teeth, this is something you should be able to do your own research on pretty easily

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I'm not going to try to murder someone just to see if I can. That's how serial killers get started.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Well that's the difference between you and komodo dragons I guess.

I know which of you I'd hire to work retail. :colbert:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Seems like a good idea to me. Keeping your teeth clean at work means you get to save time getting ready in the morning.

Whose teeth are they?

Also what's up with the forums right now? Another outbreak of drama?

Forum's dying.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

I'm not going to try to murder someone just to see if I can. That's how serial killers get started.

You can always bite yourself or a subordinate

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I was told I need to floss more so I'm thinking about doing it with those little disposable picks after lunch. Is that acceptable

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Only if you like microplastic in you're teeth

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Kinda wish I had some floss rn

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i brush my rear end at work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

numberoneposter posted:

i brush my rear end at work

After or before the teeth?