Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Big Ed is also verbally and physically abusive. It's kinda vile they kept him on as long as they did.

that scene where bug ed shuffles up to his mom and just decks her in the jaw is phenomenal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

90 Day Ian Fidance

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

The Saucer Hovers posted:

that scene where bug ed shuffles up to his mom and just decks her in the jaw is phenomenal

What?! I have not seen that bit yet.

Big Ed is great because he got married to a woman light years out of his league, cheated on her, and is now spending decades paying the price.

You had the bag bro! Why did you gently caress it up?

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

this season did have the abusive junkie pillbilly kris !

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

I am up to season 5 now and I can't say I would take my 2 year old to Morocco

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

big ed made someone vomit in the most recent tell all ep where they teach him how to gently caress

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

big ed made someone vomit in the most recent tell all ep where they teach him how to gently caress

lmfao the clip is so good

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

Woke Mind Virus posted:

I am up to season 5 now and I can't say I would take my 2 year old to Morocco

theres a part in that season where she goes back home to America and is eating dinner with her mom, and you look at the plate and it's just a big pile of mashed potatoes with corn mixed in.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

thats normal american cuisine

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

i bought a cameo from paul for eleven us dollars and it made my partner laugh like an animal

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Trillhouse posted:

theres a part in that season where she goes back home to America and is eating dinner with her mom, and you look at the plate and it's just a big pile of mashed potatoes with corn mixed in.

Absolutely would with the right seasonings

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

Woke Mind Virus posted:

Absolutely would with the right seasonings

with how much of a picky eater she is you know there's no seasoning, come on.

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Trillhouse posted:

with how much of a picky eater she is you know there's no seasoning, come on.

She's not really a picky eater if she's pounding the slop while I need some artisan blend to eat the same thing

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Woke Mind Virus posted:

i'm on season 2 now and I think I found my first guy that is in it for the wrong reasons

Mohamed makes mo mad

Why Am I So Tired
Sep 28, 2021
I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't gotten to it yet, but there's a moment where an already frantic, on-the-edge Paul is informed he's being deported from Brazil due to “crime of terrorism, genocide, a crime against humanity and war crimes" and it's one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

paul is one of the funniest characters from recent television an honest to god gomer psycho

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

The Saucer Hovers posted:

i bought a cameo from paul for eleven us dollars and it made my partner laugh like an animal

:hellyeah:

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

Why Am I So Tired posted:

I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't gotten to it yet, but there's a moment where an already frantic, on-the-edge Paul is informed he's being deported from Brazil due to “crime of terrorism, genocide, a crime against humanity and war crimes" and it's one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life.

lmfao

burdt
Feb 28, 2009

i wanna make it (wit chu)
all the plot lines with kids make me sad. the girl that moves to Australia to be with the gambler alcoholic evangelical convert and takes her 8 y/o who’s super excited to finally have a dad made me stop watching…

the couple that met on the bee keeping forum is pretty nice though. a little boring but nice.

colty in a speedo
angela getting a pelvic exam and squealing like a stuck pig
azuelu and his boo hole
baby girl lisa

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Seasons 2 and 3 might each have one of the most skeevy couples, but I think season 4 is when the show dives into almost every couple is a potential reality TV train wreck status

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Maximo Roboto posted:

Seasons 2 and 3 might each have one of the most skeevy couples, but I think season 4 is when the show dives into almost every couple is a potential reality TV train wreck status

Free Jorge

DrHub
Jun 21, 2012

No, Hellmann's

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

quote:

90 Day Diaries: Ukraine - A special that premiered on April 18, 2022, featuring cast members affected by the Russian invasion of Ukraine.[92]

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

In the real 90 day fiancee struggle, USCIS processing goals of making it a 6 month wait for their K-1 visa processing at the start of this FY were not met. Also State Dept timelines remain unchanged and continue to make life hell for people with their fiancees abroad.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

guidoanselmi posted:

In the real 90 day fiancee struggle, USCIS processing goals of making it a 6 month wait for their K-1 visa processing at the start of this FY were not met. Also State Dept timelines remain unchanged and continue to make life hell for people with their fiancees abroad.
These are their stories.

:doink:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Just starting season 6. Big fan of the divorced dad who said he was about to volunteer in Turkey to fight ISIS but instead gave it one more shot and found some woman from Indonesia