Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

done goldmine

speng31b
May 8, 2010

speng31b posted:

this is the guy burned into my mind. epic trench coat guy

edit:

lmao

quote:

When David first featured on Before the 90 Days, many fans called him a creep for being in a relationship with a woman who was more than 30 years younger than him. He received massive backlash online for his interest in young Slavic women like Lana. But fast forward to 2022, many viewers are proud of his gesture to fight for Ukraine and understand that he genuinely cares about Ukrainians. Former 90 Day Fiancé franchise star David didn't get to join the Ukraine military, but it's the thought that counts.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
90 gay fiances

holy :lmao:

please don't come to our war to kidnap our women, thanks but no thanks

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
Love After Lockup is a better window into our hosed up state

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

I have long considered watching this show

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

Woke Mind Virus posted:

I have long considered watching this show

https://i.imgur.com/QekoBtZ.mp4

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

the mayo hair thing apparently works pretty well so big Ed has that one going for him

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

she was my favorite

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Hell yes

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Show rules and never relents and there's so many spin offs and idiot characters it's almost impossible for it to not raise your confidence/make you proud to be single or make you appreciate the person watching it with you more if otherwise. Love is cursed

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

A drunk woman fighting with her friend in a Jordanian restaurant yelling "YOU HARAM" at the mortified onlookers

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Taking happy, successful people from the capitals of their countries to places like...

beautiful Sequim, Washington

what's the matter beb, you don't like isolation and poverty
this is the american dream

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

i do not believe i could watch an entire ep if this man is featured and i have also come to understand he's popular as gently caress in the 90 day fiance "fanbase"?????????????? like he's straight out of central casting for "garbage sexpat jailbait chaser" and I pray it's more funny than horrifying (with the understanding that things can only be so good in a capitalist hellscape)

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Soiled Meat
Oh that dude rules, he's such a fuckin goblin. I do not know his lore, so yeah he's probably a sexpest, but his episodes were the best/worst for the kinda humor this show produces.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Eight-Six posted:

i do not believe i could watch an entire ep if this man is featured and i have also come to understand he's popular as gently caress in the 90 day fiance "fanbase"?????????????? like he's straight out of central casting for "garbage sexpat jailbait chaser" and I pray it's more funny than horrifying (with the understanding that things can only be so good in a capitalist hellscape)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIYYfRjlHYc

modern reality tv freakshows are a mainstreaming of what SA was founded on

Wheeee has issued a correction as of 13:25 on Apr 20, 2023

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

my favorite couple was the tunisian guy who got catfished by a 40ish american woman who lived in like kansas or something, she is on vendetta trying to get him deported even to this day

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

my favorite couple was the tunisian guy who got catfished by a 40ish american woman who lived in like kansas or something, she is on vendetta trying to get him deported even to this day

yeah that guy wound up becoming a long haul truck driver to escape her I think. he would post pictures on Instagram of himself in his truck with his cute dog friend and I would hope that he finally felt some joy in his heart.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Eight-Six posted:

americans are freaks OP

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Michael no!!!!!!!

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
jesus christ at everything posted itt

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

What We Do In The Shadows crossover nice

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Americans are demons lmao

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

vyelkin posted:

jesus christ at everything posted itt

speng31b posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0DIj_ia2jA

bigstupidjellyfish
Oct 25, 2010
this makes me so sad.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

speng31b posted:

yeah

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Soiled Meat

speng31b posted:

Lol yea

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

I keep seeing commercials for this trash during basketball games and

bigstupidjellyfish posted:

this makes me so sad.

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Taking happy, successful people from the capitals of their countries to places like...

beautiful Sequim, Washington

what's the matter beb, you don't like isolation and poverty
this is the american dream

I like how they bait the hook first too. "Babe check out this ultra plush suite at a fancy hotel in Seattle! Look, I ordered us fancy food, isn't this nice? Wasn't that fun? Okay time to drive out to gently caress Nowhere, hope you like my horrible mom and my barn uncle because that's what there is out here"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
before i saw this show i thought it was some love is blind style thing where its just hot american 20 somethings and boy was i wrong, instead its something out of robocop

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

speng31b posted:

the one thing this show is extremely good at is demonstrating that every american is undeserving of happiness

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

i'm not clicking on that video, you're not gonna get me twice

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
90 day sex tourist

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

I like the one on the current season where it's this very sweet lady from Venezuela or something vs this lady from Alabama who is just immediately "I need pills but it's okay because my doctor said so and also I need weapons because I love weapons and also I have to go back to Alabama for a court date about my dad's stolen motorcycle." You can really tell that the other lady hasn't met a lot of Americans because she keeps processing these as individual ideas instead of getting the gist

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

The editing/wardrobe work to keep her elbows hidden is quite remarkable

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

she was my favorite

Loved grimaces arc

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

The current wait time for a fiancee visa is 18 months. Under Obama it was weeks-months. Under Trump it went to 1 year. Biden decided to double down on Trump's policy out of neglect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Some of my favorite moments from over the years
https://i.imgur.com/Jpd45v8.mp4
https://i.imgur.com/OdMvlAy.mp4
https://i.imgur.com/wAtbpOd.mp4