Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

an inflatable butt plug? this has never been attempted in such a short timeframe, especially with the size requirement. i really doubt he's going to be able to quench it in time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Arriving at Roundtable Hold you hear the comforting squelch of Smithing Master Hewg working away echo from the next room.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

"Dicksmiths, In this round the challengers must create a dildo with a mass of between 1 and 3 pounds with a total effective girth of no less than 1 ½ inches in diameter and a total length, including the tang, of between 7 and 11 inches. And as if this wasn't challenging enough , we have an extra challenge for you..."

*Metallic clang*
*Commercial bumper of a dildo being branded with the title of the show*

"And as if this wasn't challenging enough , we have an extra challenge for you..."

*Reaction shots of everyone looking shocked*

"Your 'do needs to be capable of blasting a cum at least 9 feet, with the farthest shot automatically being granted entrance to the next round"

* Confessional*

Devon: I've tried making one of these in the home shop once or twice , but never managed to get it right, so Im hoping I'm able to get it right today

"...farthest shot automatically being granted entrance to the next round, gentlemen, before you is an assortment of tools , materials and fake cums. You have 3 hours"

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!
"Looking at these fracture lines, I'm worried that the base will de-laminate and not even Doug will be able to pull it back out. It just doesn't feel safe to continue so I'm afraid your challenge stops here."

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
*quenches 2kg of white hot PVC

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

"Oh now he's going back in for a second quench. You think that's a good idea?"

"Not at all. If you're not hard after you stick it in the first time, you're not gonna get harder the second time, or the third time, or the fourth. All you're doing there is making it more likely that something goes really wrong."

"I just hope he's not using water for this, at that size you'll really want some oil."

BadTitude
Feb 15, 2003

Not so curious after the war.

yo i'm not lying when I say this I was on that show

i went home first :(

ask me what its like to touch doug

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
"I don't know Shane's got the creativity to make it through the fantasy round. This is supposed to be the dicksmiths' chance to go absolutely nuts. We're supposed to be seeing some really mind-bending, rear end-bending out-there stuff right now. Jaxson is working on a functional xenomorph dildo with a head that opens up to reveal a smaller telescoping head. This? This is just a dog dick."

"There's no such thing as 'just' a dog dick, though. We're talking about a bona fide classic, there's a lot of deep history there. The other dicksmiths may have more bells and whistles on their fantasy creations, but there's something to be said to about taking something iconic and executing it beautifully. Just look at that exquisite knot. Most people barely know how it works or what it really looks like, they just read it once in an Omegaverse fic. This is a guy who knows his way around a dog dildo and now he's found his stage to share that with the world."

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Gotta say: I'm not personally a fan of those fantasy designs, a simple smooth shaft was all my great grandpa ever needed and it is all that I need.

That said, it's impossible to dismiss the craftsmanship of this piece.
Can you zoom on this bump here? It has been lightly sanded to add textural definition.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

BadTitude posted:

dire dildo flails are out of season, what did you expect

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Good flared base on this one

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Today i'm gonna forge the buster sword of dildos

BadTitude
Feb 15, 2003

Colonel Cancer posted:

dire dildo flails are out of season, what did you expect

yeah I tried to make anal beads but it didnt sway them.

for real tho I had to change my tshirt 3 times before filming because im a sweaty goon and the little production dude was mad at me

am i famous now

season 8 episode 10 "russian spetnaz" i was the sweaty goon in the blue shirt

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Unfortunately with your dildo suffering a catastrophic failure in the penetration test, we cannot test it any further.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Here I was considering locking this dumb thread

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Deki posted:

Unfortunately with your dildo suffering a catastrophic failure in the penetration test, we cannot test it any further.

I never imagined an rear end could clench that hard. I have to rethink things, and I feel really bad for Mr. Johnson and hope he has a speedy recovery from the ripping and tearing.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Jestery posted:

Here I was considering locking this dumb thread

this guy couldn't forge his rear end out of a wet dental dam

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

BadTitude posted:

for real tho I had to change my tshirt 3 times before filming because im a sweaty goon and the little production dude was mad at me

am i famous now

I like how there are two sweaty contestants in blue shirts, but it's immediately apparent who the goon is

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

BadTitude posted:

am i famous now

Oh poo poo watching this immediately

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

BadTitude posted:

am i famous now

the cracks and delaminations? unacceptable

how is your home forge? do you have a big blu

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

BadTitude posted:

am i famous now

it explains the av, lol

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

BadTitude posted:

gently caress yes. how strong was his grip???

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Great British throwdown but it's dongs

It's just so beautiful, the way you have put that design in, I just want to use it

BadTitude
Feb 15, 2003

PokeJoe posted:

the cracks and delaminations? unacceptable

how is your home forge? do you have a big blu

ill crack and delaminate your rear end in a top hat >:{

Jestery posted:

I like how there are two sweaty contestants in blue shirts, but it's immediately apparent who the goon is

this was my glamour shot that was the netflix splash screen for a little

i suck at making metal dongs

edit- also filming during covid was dumb i couldnt really touch doug

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BadTitude fucked around with this message at 10:51 on Apr 22, 2023

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Now he’s made a crucial mistake, he’s filled the rear end with beads, but didn’t fill the gaps with lube. Without extra lube to fill the negative space, there’ll definitely be voids and delams in there. It’s gonna be a nightmare getting that thing out.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.
today's challenge is to forge a toy that will bring notable assman Kirk Johnson to his knees

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
"This is an exquisite looking :sexarse:, so round, smooth skin, and a perfect star. But inside that hole is a world of misery and pain that left our expert needing medical attention. There's just an incredible mismatch of form and function."

"You say that, but I had a go and kinda enjoyed it."

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Doug:"The detail work on this flail is great and this etching on the leather.."

Jethro: "Sissy slapper?"

Doug: "Yes , it's just beautifully put in there, diamontes and everything is there significance to you in that phrase?"

Will: Now in these trials , form is secondary to function and we have a real mother of a test for you today....BRING IN THE GIMP"

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
"Now we have Jeffs double donged wonder and unfortunately the second dong has come in under parameters."

"The word you are looking for is chode."

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Flexible is good. Great even, but what you've made is a limp noodle.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

[/url]
"This design started off well, and felt great, but once lubed up i just feel like I'm going to have my hand slide onto the shaft. I felt confident continuing but I wasn't able to really thurst as hard as I am physically capable of"

"I knew that I should have put a suction cup on the bottom, but by the time I realised my mistake it was too late"

Jestery fucked around with this message at 11:57 on Apr 23, 2023

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

"I did a perfect print job, grown men were coming up to me and saying with tears in their eyes, 'Sir, it was a perfect print job.' What they're trying to do to your favorite printer (ME!) is a disgrace."
*at the dildo booth at the Dewey, Oklahoma farmers market*

"Yeah I've been forging dildos for, 5 months now? Got a swet propane forge I made with cinder blocks and a tank of Blue Rhino. Yeah guess you call me a "hot shot" now. This dude on the ForgeForum I think he's a hollywood big shot. Asked if I could compete on his show. Prize is $10,000 when I win. Finally gonna blow this popcicle stand. Later, losers"

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

So he done made a dildo out of a soft aluminum alloy, as an artistic statement.
Said he wanted a dilz that would gradually warp out of shape with the lovin' , really makes one think.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I know you wanted shiny, I know you wanted weight, I know you wanted metallic lustre. But this is little more than a condom filled with liquid mercury. You've even included flakes of gold leaf to weaken the membrane with micro-cuts. One firm squeeze on this monster and your colon becomes an EPA superfund site.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

"there is a lot of mass in their piece, which is great for an initial strike, but it really puts you off balance for the follow up"

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!
"In the suction-cup test, Doug will attempt to scale this wall using just upper body strength and the power of your two matched dongs."

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

BadTitude posted:

ill crack and delaminate your rear end in a top hat >:{

this was my glamour shot that was the netflix splash screen for a little

i suck at making metal dongs

edit- also filming during covid was dumb i couldnt really touch doug

My lady and I 100% like this show and I’m going to 100% look up that episode now. Good on you for being on it man. I know your put your heart and soul into that san mai steel butt plug.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
we will now test your homemade dongs, the first test is the fleshlight pound and stretch, followed by the cumshot bullseye and finally the dreaded cock chop