Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

Smugworth posted:

Remember when killdozer happened and a bunch of forklift operators all drove their rigs over to stop him by lifting his treads off the ground but the police began arresting the would-be heroes instead

Defund the police, refund the certified forklift operators

i don't remember that but if that's what happened, they should be pardoned, and have a mount rushmore of their own created asap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

“Doctor! We need a doctor!!” Screamed the panicked man. The heavily pregnant woman at his feet shrieked in pain. The baby was coming now, but the Costco was too far from the hospital for the ambulance to make it in time.

“The umbilical cord is wrapped around the baby’s neck, and your wife is losing too much blood.” Came a voice from behind them.

“I don’t - who - are you a doctor?” Sputtered the man.

“Buddy, read the shirt. Now step aside, I’m going to have to get in there to turn that baby around” replied the stranger. “Now hurry, pour that Kirkland Signature American Vodka on the forks, there’s no time to lose!”

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

When I worked as a direct-to-store delivery receiving clerk at Walmart management asked me to get forklift certified but I didn't want to because then I knew they'd continually be pulling me away from my duties to go move pallets in the rain or poo poo like that, so I just procrastinated on doing it until management turned over enough that nobody remembered I was supposed to do it in the first place.

Second-best decision I ever made while working there. (First was giving my two week notice one week before a pre-scheduled week-long vacation)