Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

A treadmill made from aircraft grade aluminum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Huff huff as it inclines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC_2274dNag

They call me ting ting

Zeluth fucked around with this message at 20:38 on May 3, 2023

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
If you put an airplane on a treadmill it’ll fly right there in your gym or house

naem
May 29, 2011

N. Senada posted:

I want to buy a treadmill. Please give me recs

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Yeah?

Well I was on the rumor mill, OP, and I heard some wild things about your mother!!!

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

hope your feet get caught on the tread next time op :clint:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

YeahTubaMike posted:

I wish I had my own treadmill. :smith: Being able to work out without people saying seeing my gross, fat, flabby body jiggling all over the place would be a delight.

edit: never too late to fix a typo

You can work out at home and it can be just as good as the gym

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Work the core with Jigglypuff.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

cumpantry posted:

hope your feet get caught on the tread next time op :clint:

drat thats rude as hell op

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Smugworth posted:

Cardio blows

quote for page 2

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
TV distraction:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjQa5-FD72g

stephen_falken
Mar 28, 2023

by the sex ghost

YeahTubaMike posted:

I wish I had my own treadmill. :smith: Being able to work out without people saying seeing my gross, fat, flabby body jiggling all over the place would be a delight.

edit: never too late to fix a typo

I only got mine cuz of the pandemic, and Planet Fitness was closed. I did the financial calcs and figured it would pay for itself by August 2023. So if I'm not dead by then, it's a wise decision. w00t

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Adding a drive to the place where exercise is seems like a great way for me to never ever EVER exercise. If there's a treadmill downstairs or a kettlebell near by maybe just maybe I'll exercise from time to time. Probably not though but at least it becomes a possibility.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Duck and Cover posted:

Adding a drive to the place where exercise is seems like a great way for me to never ever EVER exercise. If there's a treadmill downstairs or a kettlebell near by maybe just maybe I'll exercise from time to time. Probably not though but at least it becomes a possibility.

Are there any exercise animes?

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

BigBadSteve posted:

Do you consider jacking off to be exercise?

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

BigBadSteve posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_Heavy_Are_the_Dumbbells_You_Lift%3F

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

BigBadSteve posted:

N. Senada posted:

Do you consider jacking off to be exercise?

:discourse:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Oh Don Piano posted:

for putting a silicone rubber rear end on it, that was the joke and basically i forgot to mention that part.

lmao

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I've got a bunch of weights and a bench and a fancy rear end gold gym pullups bar thing in my car hole which works pretty good for all my tuggin needs but I really wish I had a squat rack and also an elliptical and also a huge as gently caress fan cause it gets hot as balls in the summer

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Nooner posted:

I've got a bunch of weights and a bench and a fancy rear end gold gym pullups bar thing in my car hole which works pretty good for all my tuggin needs but I really wish I had a squat rack and also an elliptical and also a huge as gently caress fan cause it gets hot as balls in the summer

get yourself one of these for your garage op

https://bigassfans.com/

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Peggy Edson posted:

get yourself one of these for your garage op

https://bigassfans.com/

There's already one (the Haiku L? I think that was it.) above the treadmill which does not live in the garage. Cars not exercise equipment live in garages.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 01:51 on May 5, 2023

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Duck and Cover posted:

There's already one (the Haiku) above the treadmill which does not live in the garage. Cars not exercise equipment live in garages.

I have a full-blown squat rack with attached cable machines and pullup bars in my garage, and my car also fits snugly in there. :colbert:

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
It is time for yoga. Going stationary.

naem
May 29, 2011

I have an exercise bike which for a budget exercise bike is pretty good, which is to say it’s terrible because exercise bikes are somehow so bad compared to treadmills, but I’m renting. can’t clomp around too much in an apt

Halisnacks
Jul 18, 2009
Does setting a personal best run time for distance [x] count if it’s on a treadmill?

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I have a full-blown squat rack with attached cable machines and pullup bars in my garage, and my car also fits snugly in there. :colbert:

Okay I'll allow it some people own a garage and a car and use it for storing stuff that isn't a car. I don't think you see it here but I live in New England so we do get snow from time to time. Well maybe that might be more of a thing in the past.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
you absolute fool

the trick is to make the ground move for you

on a bike

its fuckin weird but owns

try........

whats the word....

thing

i meant it

try it!

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

AEMINAL posted:

you absolute fool

the trick is to make the ground move for you

on a bike

its fuckin weird but owns

try........

whats the word....

thing

i meant it

try it!

I tried biking but 1. Hilly so I got an ebike (actually I got two they're sitting in the garage doing nothing besides being in the way). If I was in shape it might be fine. 2. The bridge is being rebuilt so it limits my options of where I can go and the road I'd need to go on is busier than I'd like. 3. Depending on what I wear I get holes in my pants, changing clothes is less convenient. Outdoors suck, sun, heat, cold, snow, rain, bugs, traffic (not much but any amount is probably more than I want).

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 19:18 on May 6, 2023

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

Duck and Cover posted:

I tried biking but 1. Hilly so I got an ebike (actually I got two they're sitting in the garage doing nothing besides being in the way). If I was in shape it might be fine. 2. The bridge is being rebuilt so it limits my options of where I can go and the road I'd need to go on is busier than I'd like. 3. Depending on what I wear I get holes in my pants, changing clothes is less convenient. Outdoors suck, sun, heat, cold, snow, rain, bugs, traffic (not much but any amount is probably more than I want).

sounds like you need to try Withering Away In a Flotation Tank!!!

its real fun on some weed and or ketamine

not great exercise but who cares

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Duck and Cover posted:

Outdoors suck, sun, heat, cold, snow, rain, bugs, traffic (not much but any amount is probably more than I want).

I thought I hated exercise until I learned I can do it in a climate controlled environment with a TV