Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

A limit on BOGO deals? Yeah. Sure. Let's see what JERRY CARRINGTON has to say about that! Yeah. I know the district manager! Let's call him right now! He's in my contacts! But not those kind amirite? Glasses forever!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
I walk up to the counter and I ask the rotten bastardo behind the counter working the counter to show me the sluttiest eyewear they have and he calls me sir

Ass-penny

if the sales associate is a 5 or better I will buy literally anything they say looks nice.

Escape From Noise

rear end-penny posted:

if the sales associate is a 5 or better I will buy literally anything they say looks nice.

That's the LensCrafters Guarantee!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Ass-penny

Ominous Jazz posted:

I walk up to the counter and I ask the rotten bastardo behind the counter working the counter to show me the sluttiest eyewear they have and he calls me sir

it's the cat eye/horn rim style hth

Ass-penny

Escape From Noise posted:

That's the LensCrafters Guarantee!

no that's actually called low self-esteem but they feel similar

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

rear end-penny posted:

eye,m thinkin bout thos frames :greenangel:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Ass-penny

A:"I like your glasses!"

B: "thanks!"

A (husky voice): "they'd look even better on my bedroom floor"

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
Don't step on my loving glasses unless they're still on my face

slowfreq

Last time I was there my glasses were broken, and they scammed me out of thousands of dollars because I couldn't see what the total price was.

Ass-penny

my optometrist backhanded me with a lit cigarette in the parking lot :qq:

Finger Prince

rear end-penny posted:

This can veer toward Fluevogs and cats territory (no offense to my Fluevogs and cats sluts). It think the sluttiest style is these.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I'm looking for some custom lenses. Could you grind them into sharp points so I can use them as defensive weapons?

Ass-penny

Finger Prince posted:

This can veer toward Fluevogs and cats territory (no offense to my Fluevogs and cats sluts). It think the sluttiest style is these.

I thought this was just standard Florida resident attire? :confused:

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style

slowfreq posted:

Last time I was there my glasses were broken, and they scammed me out of thousands of dollars because I couldn't see what the total price was.

all retail locations are required by law to keep a stock of well oiled rags next their stacks of newspaper for just such an occasion

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
The cashier rolls their eyes when I ask if they can give me bee-vision, then points to the rack of bee-vision lenses.

Finger Prince

rear end-penny posted:

I thought this was just standard Florida resident attire? :confused:

I meant to post pit vipers but I forgot what they were called.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bullshitacct5723

by vyelkin
lenscrafters being protected by some fly-by-the-night security guard company as the shelves fall off the wall