Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

You not only thought so little of your dad to feed him chain food on his bday, it was in service of saving a buck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

SilvergunSuperman posted:

You not only thought so little of your dad to feed him chain food on his bday, it was in service of saving a buck

I'd rather cook for my dad and he be my sous chef. Save even more bucks.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Zeluth posted:

Farmer's market nearby got poo poo too.

I bought a bottle of rum from a farmers market in upstate Pennsylvania. Pretty sure I commited a crime

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
But, did it taste good? There is a reason some moonshines make the shelves.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Zeluth posted:

But, did it taste good? There is a reason some moonshines make the shelves.

no. I had better, but it did get me drunk. did it's job

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

Jelly posted:

As a former Olive Garden server all of this stuff works and much more. You can literally do anything you want as long as you're a big enough rear end in a top hat about it. You can even get your meal comped if you're pissed off enough about whatever it is you want to be angry about. Just verbally abuse the gently caress out of everyone you come across and they'll treat you like a king.

When I was a kid, one of my friend’s dad did this at every restaurant we went to. I was too young to be embarrassed by it or even appreciate his dedication to getting free food.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

SilvergunSuperman posted:

The venue is whatever, but surely he could have sprung for his dad's drink? "Happy birthday dad, lunch is my treat, man. Obviously that doesn't include beverages though"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Nein!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM4okRvCg2g

Zeluth fucked around with this message at 22:06 on May 13, 2023