Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Treecko posted:

Put chainmail on your balls so it only hurts the opponent

Wearing armor interferes with secret martial arts techniques, either stand here and get kicked in the balls 10000 times or gently caress off!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Treecko posted:

Put chainmail on your balls so it only hurts the opponent

I like your style, but, I am unsure that will work in practice

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Only one way to find out

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

hold up a laptop showing your posts op. that will keep the ne'er do wellers at bay

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Treecko posted:

Only one way to find out

videotape it and put it on vine

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Just start stabbing yourself with little stabs and work your way up until you build a tolerance and then immunity.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

syntaxfunction posted:

Just start stabbing yourself with little stabs and work your way up until you build a tolerance and then immunity.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I like your style, but, I am unsure that will work in practice

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

syntaxfunction posted:

Start with pins and work your way up to zweihanders for guaranteed piercing/slashing immunity

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Armor doesn’t do poo poo against arrows op

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Hes just racist, they aren't Asian they are Ring Wraiths, and theres no way hes paying for Mithril

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

how can anybody here recommend armor for you when we don't even know what class you are? jesus christ, op, think b4 u post.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Buce posted:

how can anybody here recommend armor for you when we don't even know what class you are? jesus christ, op, think b4 u post.

Bard who class changed at 5th level to a Cleric.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

you should learn Toad Style op, I hear it's immensely strong and immune to nearly any weapon