Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
You people are like animals with no self control. Just only poo before having a shower.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Just only poo poo in the ocean and let all the poo poo eating fish nibble your butt cheeks clean.

Being on top of the circle of life has it's butt cleaning befits!

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Toxic Mental posted:

Still not as good as wipes

I have used bidets and wipes and this is true.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
i've heard that bum wipes make water treatment plant workers' lives hell

olives black fucked around with this message at 21:10 on May 17, 2023

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

if you want to REALLY be clean you need to go down to the beach and exfoliate with salt water + sand and then let your body airdry

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Swim into waves like a dolphin.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

olives black posted:

i've heard that bum wipes make the lives of water treatment plant workers' lives hell

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Zero surprise that there are goons in 2023 still not understanding how to properly use a bidet

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

To use wipes in a socially-responsible way, you'll need one of those tightly-lidded trash cans beside your toilet so you can throw the wipe away afterwards instead of flushing it. So you're essentially willingly living like people in countries with inadequate plumbing who have to throw away toilet paper instead of flushing it. Whether the extra cleaning power of wipes is that important is a decision only you can answer for yourself.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Eat fiber and never wipe again! Laugh at tp using plebeians and wet butts

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

just lol if you dont have a decon chamber (and decon gel)

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Sometimes I like to fart while the bidet is going to give it a little extra work.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
After fuckinking shower time.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

LanceHunter posted:

To use wipes in a socially-responsible way, you'll need one of those tightly-lidded trash cans beside your toilet so you can throw the wipe away afterwards instead of flushing it. So you're essentially willingly living like people in countries with inadequate plumbing who have to throw away toilet paper instead of flushing it. Whether the extra cleaning power of wipes is that important is a decision only you can answer for yourself.
I do this, and it is, but I'd like to upgrade to a bidet.

FYI you do all the heavy lifting with toilet paper so you're not throwing a bunch of poo poo in your garbage. Paper, wet wipe, paper.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

LanceHunter posted:

Man gently caress my municipal sewer system imma be me for real

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Water sewer for Spoon.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

bossy lady posted:

Sometimes I like to fart while the bidet is going to give it a little extra work.

a buttble-bath

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

instead of daily baths i just pay for a soapy massage

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009

LanceHunter posted:

First you use toilet paper in the regular way that you’d used toilet paper. Then afterwards, you simply use a couple wipes to ensure maximal cleanliness, and throw them away. You shouldn’t really be getting poo poo all over the wipes unless you’re not wiping properly with the TP. The wet wipes are just an extra step at the end of normal wiping routine.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

You don't actually need to shower to begin with. Developing a layer of grime protects you from the elements better than smooth skin.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

You don't actually need to shower to begin with. Developing a layer of grime protects you from the elements better than smooth skin.

That's called seasoning, if you do it right a fried egg will slide right off you

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Ew.

Smugworth posted:

That's called seasoning, if you do it right a fried egg will slide right off you

That's gross.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

You just need to recognize that you've been conditioned to think it's gross

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

I love my bidet and I don't care who knows it!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Jelly posted:

You just need to recognize that you've been conditioned to think it's gross

You're gross.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Smugworth posted:

both of you were beaten harder than my meat on the days when OnlyFans updates

Wee posted:

Just rub the poo poo around for a few months rather than wiping, so your rear end and thighs get a sleek glass-like brown patina that everything just slides off cleanly

Colonel Cancer posted:

Its like seasoning your cast iron

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

LanceHunter posted:

Or you can just flush them who cares

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

We care a lot

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

olives black posted:

both of you were beaten harder than my meat on the days when OnlyFans updates

I don't read anything in threads previous to my first post in a thread, so to me I was first.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

I don't read anything in threads previous to my first post in a thread, so to me I was first.

:same:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Christopher Columbus over here

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Toxic Mental posted:

Or you can just flush them who cares

The dolphins that choke on them :colbert:

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

You people are like animals with no self control. Just only poo before having a shower.

Praise the sun! But goatse

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

That’s fine OP, the French do it all the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
hey that's like asking if you buy a toilet do you even need a wash bucket?