Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
Just when you thought is was safe to pee in the pool...

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...

BigBeefCity
Oct 26, 2022

~*Special Delivery*~
~*For Anime Fans*~

OVERSIZE
PACKAGE

quote:

… Baby you're a big blue whale
Grab the reef when all duck divin' fails
I swim, but I wish I'd never learned
The water's too polluted with germs…

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Did anyone mention the Essex yet? That whale ruled.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I think that was a ship

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

An orca assaulted me. Sexually. Over PMs.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Why do orca's love Tupperware?

They're always looking for a tight seal 🦭

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
There was a real that tormented the eastern romans in justinians day. Cool fish

Quaint Quail Quilt
Jun 19, 2006

Ask me about that time I told people mixing bleach and vinegar is okay
SeaWorld in Florida releases orca after years in captivity, it witnessed suffering and fellow orca deaths.

Now it's out for blood and running a training camp.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It was the whales that offed mcaffee

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Quaint Quail Quilt posted:

SeaWorld in Florida releases orca after years in captivity, it witnessed suffering and fellow orca deaths.

Now it's out for blood and running a training camp.

Orca Jihad.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Its a good start but the real revolution will begin when Avatar 3 inspires the cows, pigs and chicken to conspire and form a coalition to rise up against humanity. And frankly i cant wait to see it!

Gomez Chamberlain
Mar 22, 2005

Subakh ul kuhar!
Dune but with whales

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
They did that, it sucked!!

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Orca fin Laden

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Three Olives posted:

Look, I think we can all agree we had this coming, first we started stealing their food now we are polluting their home on a mass scale.

Who is coming for us next? Give your cat some extra treats, sometimes mine have a "look".

Nah. My cats will tell anyone who asks that I am awesome. I’m okay for the upcoming animals-are-tired-of-our-poo poo apocalypse.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Gomez Chamberlain posted:

Dune but with whales

We can call it Dune Your Mom

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Man, I was hoping for alot more Three Olives in this thread. Guess you can't have everything.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

McSpanky posted:

Orca fin Laden

Watch out NYC

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009
I was hoping this thread was about Star Citizen.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Sucrose posted:

I was hoping this thread was about Star Citizen.

wrong thread, but I do like the Orca

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
Norway warns people to keep away from ‘spy’ whale for animal’s safety

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/24/europe/norway-spy-whale-warning-scli-intl/index.html

Not an Orca but another ocean going killer mammal this time with Russian training..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That whale was a mcaffee honeypot