Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

StrangersInTheNight posted:

No one in this guy's life being surprised, and OP knowing him for 20 years but having so-so respect for him, is giving 'done making progress as a human being' written all over it, but kinda for the whole crew

I’ll be honest I never really pictured him getting married and having kids.

Peggy Edson posted:

how u wash the cum out of ur doll op? :thunk:

According to my buddy it’s actually kind of a bitch to clean. He’s apparently only had… relations… with the doll a handful of times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

he introduced it to his relations??

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Slugworth posted:

This actually ruins the doll. What you're supposed to do is just wipe it off real quick, and then rub some cooking oil on it before putting it away so you don't screw up the seasoning.

lmao

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Poohs Packin posted:

For sale, baby shoes.
Never jizzed in.

:chloe:

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I’ll be honest I never really pictured him getting married and having kids.

According to my buddy it’s actually kind of a bitch to clean. He’s apparently only had… relations… with the doll a handful of times.

More like a dollful of times.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
awful, just dollful.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Were you just casually dropping "So, how do you get all the jizz off your sex-doll?" into conversation, or does he insist on telling everyone about it?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Does he clean it each time or wait until it's full?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Stoatbringer posted:

Does he clean it each time or wait until it's full?

the leftover cum is lube for next time duh

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Stoatbringer posted:

Were you just casually dropping "So, how do you get all the jizz off your sex-doll?" into conversation, or does he insist on telling everyone about it?

Let's be honest, there's a lot of logistics questions most of us would have if we were able to have a frank conversation about these things.

Like, the level of care needed (buying them clothes, cleaning them, wig maintenance, storage) really seems like a weird hobby more than an actual functional sex toy. We all need hobbies, I guess. I, myself, have gotten into fountain pens, which are impractical and finicky.

Most people don't gently caress their pens, though- we've all seen the outcome of that in the weird medical stories threads.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

DicktheCat posted:

Let's be honest, there's a lot of logistics questions most of us would have if we were able to have a frank conversation about these things.

Like, the level of care needed (buying them clothes, cleaning them, wig maintenance, storage) really seems like a weird hobby more than an actual functional sex toy. We all need hobbies, I guess. I, myself, have gotten into fountain pens, which are impractical and finicky.

Most people don't gently caress their pens, though- we've all seen the outcome of that in the weird medical stories threads.

I don’t know if this is a serious post or not, but this is actually more of the impression I got. That it’s basically more of a hobby than a sex toy for him.

I don’t know if that’s weirder or what.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Fountain pen guy is a only a shade more normal than realdoll owner and operator

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Storing eggs in the rear end of my sex doll to help with incubation

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

syntaxfunction posted:

No one cares about the kink, it's the weirdness of repeatedly attempting a "what's ur discord" manoeuvre, which, ironic or not, just gets sad.

Like a realdoll, really. Lotta parallels in this thread.

discord sucks

Anyhoo, I hope that the new expensive hobby continues to be fulfilling for your friend, OP. He at least sounds like he's somewhat more functional as a person than Vince Kissinger, given that you haven't found Youtube videos of him pushing the thing around in a wheelchair in public. Be warned, though - even his dumbass eventually got sick of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQRmNHhL7g0&t=197s

olives black fucked around with this message at 18:17 on May 31, 2023

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I don’t know if this is a serious post or not, but this is actually more of the impression I got. That it’s basically more of a hobby than a sex toy for him.

I don’t know if that’s weirder or what.

There was that documentary in the 00s “Guys and Dolls” that had a few different weirdos and their real dolls. One guy mostly treated it like a photography hobby, dressing his dolls in nice outfits, posing them naturally and treating them like his friends. There was another guy who had like ten dolls, all with enormous novelty tits. He had spare parts in plastic bins and had no pretense that they were for anything other than loving a big pile of rubber boobs and butts. On top of the tens of thousands of dollars that must have cost him, he also went on huge shopping sprees so he could deck them out in trashy stripper gear. That guy somehow had a real live girlfriend too.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
The "somehow" there is the having money thing fyi.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Ralph Hurley posted:

There was that documentary in the 00s “Guys and Dolls” that had a few different weirdos and their real dolls. One guy mostly treated it like a photography hobby, dressing his dolls in nice outfits, posing them naturally and treating them like his friends. There was another guy who had like ten dolls, all with enormous novelty tits. He had spare parts in plastic bins and had no pretense that they were for anything other than loving a big pile of rubber boobs and butts. On top of the tens of thousands of dollars that must have cost him, he also went on huge shopping sprees so he could deck them out in trashy stripper gear. That guy somehow had a real live girlfriend too.

Yeah that flick is wild

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I grow tired of woodworking and video games. Guess I’ll start loving expensive sex dolls :shrug:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Now you're on the dolly.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I grow tired of woodworking and video games. Guess I’ll start loving expensive sex dolls :shrug:

tbf he'll probably break even when compared to the amount of microtransactional horseshit that gets shoved into most AAA games nowadays

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy
Come to think of it, there's got to be a more budget way to do this. What about just stuffing a pair of pants and shirt with other clothes like you're building a scarecrow, then jamming a fleshlight in the no-no spot. Toss on an old VR headset and program your Large Wife model in there. Now that's what I call Open Source :pervert:

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Zero VGS posted:

Come to think of it, there's got to be a more budget way to do this. What about just stuffing a pair of pants and shirt with other clothes like you're building a scarecrow, then jamming a fleshlight in the no-no spot. Toss on an old VR headset and program your Large Wife model in there. Now that's what I call Open Source :pervert:

Aren't all of the good VR headsets locked down with proprietary poo poo?

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

olives black posted:

Aren't all of the good VR headsets locked down with proprietary poo poo?

No you can sideload apps on Quest 1/2. Zuck could change it at any time, but why would he lock out LargeWife.apk when he can take a recording instead?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Ralph Hurley posted:

"This is my C--cup barrel, over there is the DD-cup crate, and behind you is Assorted Butts (A-J)."

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

so his friend fucks a doll who gives a poo poo

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

sorry that was aggressive. it is funny that your friend fucks a doll blood fart and thank you for your service in posting a tit report

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

git apologist posted:

posting a tit report

If there are enough tit reports we can make a proper spreadsheet with charts and everything.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Is OP’s gently caress-doll-friend technically a forum pet?

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
id gently caress a doll if it asked

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Video of the incident found:

https://i.imgur.com/VqKZcVi.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Someone needs to put a sexdoll on Kickstarter with the goal of being the fidget spinner of sex dolls.

You'll go into gas stations 3 months later to find walls of knock offs and rear end in a top hat b-list influencers showing off their gold-plated sex dolls online.