Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
My buddy bought a real doll.

I’ve know the guy a long time. We’ve been friends since we were in middle school, so this isn’t that shocking to me. Same with our other mutual friends who have known him a long time as well. It just sort of makes sense for him, I guess.

So anyway, I went over his house last night, and this is the first time I’d been there since he bought the real doll. I don’t know why I was expecting it to be put away, but it was just sitting right at his kitchen table. It was a bit weird hanging out on his couch and playing video games with that thing just sitting there looking at us in the dark. Definitely kind of creepy.

Over the night we had a couple drinks and smoked some weed. And then at some point he gets up and goes to the bathroom. I’m just sitting there alone (except for the doll) and I figure I may as well see how far fake boob technology has come. So I got up and I squeezed the doll’s tits.

Gotta say… I was actually very impressed. I was expecting them to feel idk harder and more artificial? But they felt pretty close to a pair of boobs to me.

So yeah, if any goons were on the fence about buying a real doll because they were worried the boobs wouldn’t feel good, you can purchase with confidence now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Any other reviewers care to weigh in?

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
I can't believe you cucked your buddy's RealDoll like that

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

I presume you received consent to touch her breasts op?

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

what video games did you play while chaperoned by a silicone effigy

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

shoulda hosed it

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Honestly how incredibly repulsive

My brain cringes in horror, sorry

[I mean buying one, having it out for others to see it especially, but all of it]

Off to blessed thread real quick

Spinz fucked around with this message at 17:19 on May 28, 2023

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Eiffel tower her bro

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
Gonna be touching as hell when the small town you guys live in rallies around your friend, and he eventually finds the strength to no longer need his realdoll.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Spinz posted:

Honestly how incredibly repulsive

My brain cringes in horror, sorry

[I mean buying one, having it out for others to see it]

don't talk about his wife that way lady

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

op should ask his friend what it was like filming for barbie

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

cumpantry posted:

op should ask his friend what it was like filming for barbie

is Ryan Gosling famously a realdoll owner?

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Was she clothed?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

What's it like sitting in a dark room next to your friend's jizz receptacle

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

So yeah, if any goons were on the fence about buying a real doll because they were worried the boobs wouldn’t feel good, you can purchase with confidence now.

That is not what I'm worried about.

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

It was a bit weird hanging out on his couch and playing video games with that thing just sitting there looking at us in the dark. Definitely kind of creepy.

This is.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
I think this is how an episode of Are You Afraid of the Dark started

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Jillian poo poo posted:

I presume you received consent to touch her breasts op?

Not from him.

The doll said it was fine though.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Did it have the throatating insert with the slop tray and barf switch? Or at least the latest slack colon patch?

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

sticksy posted:

Was she clothed?

I'd never considered this when reading about realdolls. Do they come with an outfit? Or, do you go out and buy clothes for it? Does it just sit in your kitchen naked all day?

Realdoll creepy factor just increased by about 30%.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

:yikesaroo:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

how do you know it was a real realdoll and not some cheap knockoff, did you check the hologram?

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Someone link the thread of that thrush faced guy and his real doll adventures

Also OP when your friend finds out he’s gonna divorce the doll and then you’ll have to take her in

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
What did he have it dressed in?

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Bad Purchase posted:

how do you know it was a real realdoll and not some cheap knockoff, did you check the hologram?
Showing your whole rear end here thinking someone wouldn't immediately be able to tell the difference.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

Corn Glizzy posted:

Someone link the thread of that thrush faced guy and his real doll adventures

No, don't. Of all the things I've read on SA that was the worst, most depressing, sad tale I've ever read. That is saying a lot.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

So what name/words did he use to refer to the doll, OP?

My money is on “mother”, personally

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Konar posted:

What did he have it dressed in?

I forget but she was clothed. I think it was just a tshirt and shorts.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Internetjack posted:

I'd never considered this when reading about realdolls. Do they come with an outfit? Or, do you go out and buy clothes for it? Does it just sit in your kitchen naked all day?

You let them pick out their own clothes :jerkbag:

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

There’s no way you didn’t snap a pic. Don’t hold out on us

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Would your friend have been pissed if he had come out of the bathroom and you were up to your elbows feeling up his woman???

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Konar posted:

Would your friend have been pissed if he had come out of the bathroom and you were up to your elbows feeling up his woman???

Imagining them getting in a fight, first a terrible argument as only friends can, then drunken swings, a blow connects, they grapple and stagger spilling beer

While she watches

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Spinz posted:

Imagining them getting in a fight, first a terrible argument as only friends can, then drunken swings, a blow connects, they grapple and stagger spilling beer

While she watches

It ends with them Dutch dooring her.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Szyznyk posted:

It ends with them Dutch dooring her.

New post General Bullshit --> Spit-roasted a RealDoll while hi-fiving my real bro!

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

he might have jizzed on those boobs. would you stick your fingers in a friends fleshlight without his permission? bad manners OP.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed

Internetjack posted:

They come with a duster jacket and an eye patch but you can buy other clothes for them if you want

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Flowers for QAnon posted:

I considered it, but if that photo ended up getting out I feel like my buddy would have been legit pissed. Don’t want to embarrass my friend anymore than he’s embarrassing himself.

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

he might have jizzed on those boobs. would you stick your fingers in a friends fleshlight without his permission? bad manners OP.

I considered this as well and I kept my hand above the shirt like a gentleman.

Bloodfart McCoy fucked around with this message at 19:22 on May 28, 2023

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Flowers for QAnon posted:

You don't just take random pics of some guy's wife, dude

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

You sure it wasn't a real lady, and your friend and her were having a laugh at your expense when you left?

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
this is good to know should I touch a titty one day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Whatever stops them from breeding, I guess.