Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Alright. Reparations time. Mods and IK's need to loving bend over and work my hog pronto.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Hizke posted:

Was trying to empty quote this and discovered this really is on slow mode. Anyway, someone buy me street fighter 6.

what t he gently caress

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*i walk in silently w/several medallions and mystical beads attached to my belly & tits*

One love.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Wormskull posted:

Just one more thing, Mr Greyforum. My wife, you see, she’s a big fan of Overwatch 2 Season 5 Battle Pass, you know, but I’m just having trouble making ends meet these days, repairing the car, medical bills, I tell you, it’s too much sometimes.

Lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

$69.99 please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Give me money. Money me. Money now. Me a money needing a lot now.