Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Alright so I begged pathetically in the Street Fighter thread but no one looks at that poo poo so I have to make my own thread to compel someone to buy street fighter 6 for me on steam.

It's a dirty business, but hey, sometimes you just have to have someone else buy a fighting game for you or have them donate to your kofi at https://ko-fi.com/hizuna. You can also donate to this fund so we can gather all our funds to buy me more poo poo I want. Etrian Odyssey HD also came out, you know. Someone gotta step up to the drat plate rn.

Today's gamer in need is Me, Hizke.

Honest, hard-working, always quick with a joke, and hell, I even love to move my hand up and down on my pee pee to make myself shoot out white cum to anime babe titties. You can find me here in the Imp Zone, workshopping some of my famous posts about blowing loads or at https://steamcommunity.com/id/Hizunaencounter/ and https://ko-fi.com/hizuna.

Let's work hard to make sure these gamers in need are cared for and have the proper steam games gifted to them!!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

PMs are open.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Attn wealthy lurkers with sexy big guts and cool IT jobs: I’ve been talking to the mods and cleared it with bbg. There are some awesome IZWF related donation tiers being cooked up. Can anyone say main roster promotion and significant merch discounts terms and conditions apply?

Love your work with semen and loads, Hizke. You deserve this.

Let’s do this guys!!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Attention lurkers: The housing business here has been in trouble and I have been unable to find new tenants for the last few days. If I were to get enough money for a Geforce RTX 4090, I would give a great amount of appreciation, with a few emptyquotes on the mix.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lurkers: final warning. i need a ps5 airlifted to me by the end of the month so i cn play ff16. i cant promise whatll happen if i dont get what i need when i need it. yours in christ, fungah

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
If anyone wants my cashapp, I will gladly PM it to them. Gamers help gamers.

----------------

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
:five: Great idea Hizke, you have my votes and prayers!

But sorry imps, I'm gonna have to restrict this thread to slow-posting mode for a while. I know I know, but Jeff said the amount of requests and offers in here is outpacing the rest of the SA's traffic. As a result, we need to create a bottleneck for posts here in order to alleviate these bandwidth issues - at least until astral gets a better home internet plan, as the server is in his garage still. (Lurkers, hit me up if you'd like to offer financial assistance with this process. Honest! :v: )

Major Isoor fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Jun 2, 2023

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Content is King

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SiylvmFI_8

Street fighter 6 is out today and there are gamers in the imp zone right now who don’t have it. Think about helping one of these poor gamers today.

----------------

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

if a rich lurker would like to give me $1000 itd be appreciated, thank you

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Give me money. Money me. Money now. Me a money needing a lot now.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

If I had any money I would be generous with it I think. Seems like the right thing to do.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lmao this.

----------------

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

good thread with a good cause IMO, though i'm trying a more direct approach. door-to-door in a way, if you will. respect the hustle

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

i also need money but unironically

please help, lurkers

thank you

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just one more thing, Mr Greyforum. My wife, you see, she’s a big fan of Overwatch 2 Season 5 Battle Pass, you know, but I’m just having trouble making ends meet these days, repairing the car, medical bills, I tell you, it’s too much sometimes.

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
i will gladly help other imps in need, but i require a buy in from lurkers to cover my own personal costs that such an action requires. this community is built on trust, help me help ya'll

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Doubling money.

----------------

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

FACT: Fewer than five per cent of posters in the Street Fighter 6 thread are women.

FACT: Fewer than ten per cent of Imp Zone regulars are women.

When a bright, potential future gamer chick with a sharp mind and of-age thigh gap you could drop a PS5 through looks to Imp Zone on the Something Awful forums, is she going to see a wasteland of sweaty dudes talking about getting forced to cum by Marisa's muscular shoulders? Or will she see someone like her, asking basic-rear end questions like what oki means and failing to tick throw for days at a time, and know that she can do it too?

That girl's future is up to YOU, lurkers. Send me a Steam code for SF6 with the year 1 character pass today and inspire a generation of future gaming babes.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

BBG's twitch pay pigs... where u at bros? Huh? Huh? One Thousand Dollars please.

----------------

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

FACT: Fewer than five per cent of posters in the Street Fighter 6 thread are women.

FACT: Fewer than ten per cent of Imp Zone regulars are women.

When a bright, potential future gamer chick with a sharp mind and of-age thigh gap you could drop a PS5 through looks to Imp Zone on the Something Awful forums, is she going to see a wasteland of sweaty dudes talking about getting forced to cum by Marisa's muscular shoulders? Or will she see someone like her, asking basic-rear end questions like what oki means and failing to tick throw for days at a time, and know that she can do it too?

That girl's future is up to YOU, lurkers. Send me a Steam code for SF6 with the year 1 character pass today and inspire a generation of future gaming babes.

Here we loving go :rolleyes:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Juuuuust checkin' in. Any updates? Yup. Just wanted to see.

----------------

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*i walk in silently w/several medallions and mystical beads attached to my belly & tits*

One love.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*i walk in silently w/several medallions and mystical beads attached to my belly & tits*

One love.

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

One love.

lmao

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

I got the tude now posted:

Here we loving go :rolleyes:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

One love.

Was trying to empty quote this and discovered this really is on slow mode. Anyway, someone buy me street fighter 6.

----------------

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Hizke posted:

Was trying to empty quote this and discovered this really is on slow mode. Anyway, someone buy me street fighter 6.

Fat Retarded Guy w/CVS Senile Sunlight Blockers: Thread goes nappy. Now.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

One love.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

wtf

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Fat Retarded Guy w/CVS Senile Sunlight Blockers: Thread goes nappy. Now.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i cant turn it off and ive got no idea why it's on

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fungah! posted:

i cant turn it off and ive got no idea why it's on

you know why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009