Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Legit stupider than an NPC.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

The parents speak:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/shark-attack-cameron-robbins-b2353607.html

quote:

“We are just mourning our son right now,” Ms Robbins told the Post. “We appreciate you calling. Maybe we will be able to talk more later.”

They actually seem nice :smith:

And they officially asked authorities to stop investigating the shark theory, so please stop speculating tia

https://suntci.com/teens-tried-to-stop-cameron-robbins-before-he-jumped-off-bahamas-cruise-pa-p9353-135.htm

quote:

However, the cellphone footage is too dark and chaotic to definitively show what happened, and the theory is no longer officially being investigated at the request of Robbins' family, Brian Trascher, spokesperson for the United Cajun Navy, told Fox News Digital on Friday.

"None of the experts consulted can definitely say what's in the video due to the quality and length of the video," Trascher said. "The Robbins family has requested that we not entertain that theory any longer, so our official position is that we don't know what happened while Cam was in the water."

Authorities officially designated Robbins as "lost at sea," which is the same as a death certificate, and a memorial service for Robbins will be held Sunday at Broadmoor United Methodist Church in Baton Rouge.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Bumping this thread is the best way to get people to stop speculating

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
It was an alien sphere that pulled him down to help him like in the smash hit the abyss.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Why the gently caress was a kid goat on a boat

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Hardawn posted:

Why the gently caress was a kid goat on a boat

Goats are going to do what goats are going to do. Like who's going to stop them. :shrug:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

lol, official cause of death entered: SHAN'T SPECULATE

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Bad Purchase posted:

SHAN'T SPECULATE

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
it turns out this is just aquaman's origin story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
I wasn't eaten by a shark please don't put in the newspaper that I was eaten by a shark