Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
he would have left them crucified in tasteful locations throughout the campus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

the product would never have launched because he'd still be considering what classic eyewear to reference in the design and jony would vehemently be insisting the glass cannot possibly be curved for aesthetic reasons (no braun products with curved glass to reference)

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
i think it probably shouldn't be and i actually hate their weird bubble aesthetic

otoh, while the iphone 4 was peak design, idk if you want something with that many hard edges strapped to your face

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
iphone 4 feels like baby phone now

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
ironically they're actually much older than a baby

armpit_enjoyer
Jan 25, 2023

my god. it's full of posts
The iPhone SE 4 should absolutely return to the iPhone 4 case design. Make it slightly bigger, maybe, get some extra room in there so I can have my goddamn headphone jack back

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Courage.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

infernal machines posted:

the iphone 4 was peak design

its the only extremely old iphone model i still have because it's so good

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

eschaton posted:

used by whom?

by apple the company with an ad division.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

iPhone 4 design was the best, but as far as camera and functionality goes, the 4s perfected it. Still have mine

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
4s/5/5s/original SE is the best design and form factor and all iphones should just be whatever the best guts are that can fit inside that case.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
if the original SE had been in stock when I got iPhone 7 instead I would be a different person today

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
whenever I use someone’s it feels like a tiny toy and I only have the 6 form factor

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

I concur … just do acid

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

do you think steve was still debasing people for never having done acid by the time tim was hired

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
mkultra style just dosing people without their knowledge while they working at global hyper mega net

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy
guided access is broken again on my iPad, now I have to reboot it like it’s loving windows 95

MrMoo
Sep 14, 2000

Lex interviewing Zuckerberg, being quite defensive on the Quest 3 VR kit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_fpCVtGR6I

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
lol two dudes with zero appeal talking to each other

matti
Mar 31, 2019

turn on, monitor, etc.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
this was the vision pro laffs thread, if that's what yall were looking for

go play outside Skyler
Nov 7, 2005

my favorite apple maps feature is how it sometimes shows an icon for a restaurant but there's no way to click it and see what it's called. it's just like "there's a restaurant here"

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
there was a RESTAURANT here. it's gone now

go play outside Skyler
Nov 7, 2005

poo poo wrong thread. who the hell bumped this thing

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

go play outside Skyler posted:

my favorite apple maps feature is how it sometimes shows an icon for a restaurant but there's no way to click it and see what it's called. it's just like "there's a restaurant here"

rpg map rear end map

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
hahahah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
gently caress