Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Thats too much pizza for one goon, i hope you brought test subjects

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Yeah wet dough worked out fine, just super hard to shape. And I'm terrible at getting them round though I did try and mostly succeeded on a couple.

The smallest diameter pep cut in both longitudinal and cross sectional manner:

The medium sized artisanal peps:

The thicc cut, most of them sort of sunk into the cheese under their own weight while cooking:

Sandwich style

Leftovers (all varieties)

Conclusion: I still like the narrow diameter cut thicker than usual though maybe not as thick as the super thick one. The longitudinal cut actually worked better than I expected and wasn't difficult to bite through. They all tasted good though I had a little slice of each. Thank you for coming to my ted talk maybe next time I'll do an investigation into different styles and presentations of sausage.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Nice pizzas, good job

Try different methods of cooking them next, like wood fired thick pepperoni and use mushroom and green pepper for the control

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
think I'll have pizza for dinner tomorrow :stare:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Nice job BWBD. Looking forward to your next sausage adventure.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

think I'll have pizza for dinner tomorrow :stare:

:same:

:golfclap: well done 'za BWBD, the leftover pizza looks phenominal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003