Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

That's so weird OP, since I also happen to have visited one of the roadside steakhouses just outside the town's limits, and it too had nothing but a singular framed quote adorning the empty space on the wall near the pissers. Are all these related, an alternate reality game in the making, you decide.

Nyan Bread fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Jun 21, 2023

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

That's so weird OP, since I also happen to have visited one of the roadside steakhouses just outside the town's limits, and it too had nothing but a singular framed quote adorning the empty space on the wall near the pissers. Are all these related, an alternate reality game in the making, you decide.

Alright, which one of you urban cowboys sucked off the writing?

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
it's okay to not understand cowboys, mr hands died right after save a horse, ride a cowboy came out

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
I take it to mean that he got disqualified. He would have won if he'd not been disqualified, but he's so far off the list now that last place is officially better than him.

The cowboy and the lady, drive in silence, the entire night. He's not going to say a drat word to her that it was because of her that he got DQ'd. He's just going to stew in that for years.

Every so often, for the next several years, he's going to tell his friends when they're all alone how if not for her, he'd been a champion, he would have had it all. In the same time, she mocks him for being so immature that he got himself kicked out of the contest and he'll hold back and not say how much she's the one to blame.

One night, he's sleeping with a woman he meets at a bar who is impressed by his pick-up and they have sex back at her place. He's not even the least bit ashamed the next morning that the girls just a few years older than is own kid.

"That's where I know you from," she'd laugh as he's checking his phone and texting his wife that his 'buddy's plumbing emergency a few towns over' is finally fixed and he'll be back home in about an hour. "You're RJ's dad! That's where I know you from! I used to see you at the games. I shouldn't be saying this, your boy is as cute as gently caress, I see where he gets it from. Is he still in high school?"

"No," he mutters. "He graduated this year. Going to college in the Fall."

"That's good. That's good for him to get out of this town and make something of himself."

"What the gently caress is that supposed to mean?!" He screams, not meaning to, those memories of all those years ago come rushing back in in an instant...