Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AdvilSmith

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.

deep dish peat moss posted:

Its name is Rangy. It refuses to believe in gravity, can stick to any surface, and screams every time it's in the same room as you.

Wow! He is adorable and I love him. Now I have someone to scream with when I'm with myself. We can both yell obscenities at gravity too. Fun times ahead.

thank you RavenousScoot 🤘🐹

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:

Its name is Babo, you have to brush its teeth every day, it can sense if you don't like it, and it likes to smoke weed.

Just taking care of my lil' dude.

Fredrik1 fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Jun 22, 2023

deep dish peat moss

Stoner Sloth posted:

i could use the company while i post with pals, sign me up friend!

Its name is Giuseppie, it is a famous poster but will not reveal its identity. It keeps running away from home to look for stars.

deep dish peat moss

Fredrik1 posted:

Proper dental hygiene is important for pets, great job!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Fredrik1 posted:

Ambone prefers to clean himself.

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

deep dish peat moss

Gotta keep that butt shiny :hai:

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Gotta keep that butt shiny :hai:

:haibrow:

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

deep dish peat moss

There are no more new pets, the adoption is closed because I want to draw something else now. Thanks to everyone who gave a pet a new home :tipshat:

Stoner Sloth

Its name is Giuseppie, it is a famous poster but will not reveal its identity. It keeps running away from home to look for stars.

a pal to post with! thanks ddpm! running away from home to look for the stars is also my jam so Giuseppie is perfect!

There are no more new pets, the adoption is closed because I want to draw something else now. Thanks to everyone who gave a pet a new home :tipshat:

:five: goldmine

Ass-penny

dang I didn't see this thread until now. good drewerings ddpm

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Manifisto

thank you for the amazing thread! will goldmine in a bit

ty nesamdoom!

deep dish peat moss

rear end-penny posted:

dang I didn't see this thread until now. good drewerings ddpm

You can have this weird one that got left on the cutting room floor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

You can have this weird one that got left on the cutting room floor

a nameless horror in my own image :allears: