Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

Post ITT to adopt a pet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
pet me OP :refurb:

deep dish peat moss

Its name is Groatis, though you are of course free to rename your pet. It is 32 years old, has never held a job, and can't be left unsupervised with a bag of potato chips.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

i'd like to have a friend pet

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

deep dish peat moss posted:

Its name is Groatis, though you are of course free to rename your pet. It is 32 years old, has never held a job, and can't be left unsupervised with a bag of potato chips.

ty ddpm. I love him

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

deep dish peat moss

your friend sk posted:

i'd like to have a friend pet

Its name is Rolf, it's 483 years old, it collects the skulls of its previous owners and it's very friendly at pet parks!

Squirrels2Nuts

comedere nuces omni tempore

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Squirrels2Nuts

canna getta onea dem squirrelly things>? you know. a squirrel! yeayeah

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

deep dish peat moss

Squirrels2Nuts posted:

canna getta onea dem squirrelly things>? you know. a squirrel! yeayeah

Its name is Stoogis, it's 7 years old, it leaves stains and it must be fed every hour.

Squirrels2Nuts

good lord, is it eating the squirrel i asked for?!?

deep dish peat moss

I tried my best to draw a squirrel and that's what came out

Dumb Sex-Parrot
May I have a pet, please?

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Squirrels2Nuts

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

*pat pat*

Squirrels2Nuts

I tried my best to draw a squirrel and that's what came out

we love it just the way it is. it takes strength and courage to come out just as you are. i love it, and you! thank you

deep dish peat moss

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Its name is Harles, it's 69 years old, it loves kittens, snakes, and chow mein, and it can cut a rug like a motherfucker

Squirrels2Nuts

noice

Squirrels2Nuts

Its name is Stoogis, it's 7 years old, it leaves stains and it must be fed every hour.

what do i feed it? uhh i mean ive fed it before now, i just uhh HA ..um it still seems hungry?!

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

ITT, I'm posting so.

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
petify me!

deep dish peat moss

Saoshyant posted:

ITT, I'm posting so.

Its name is Bandor. No one knows how old it is or what it wants. It smells like a fresh Creepy Crawlers bake.

deep dish peat moss

Squirrels2Nuts posted:

what do i feed it? uhh i mean ive fed it before now, i just uhh HA ..um it still seems hungry?!

This is your pet it's up to you my friend!

deep dish peat moss

Some of your pets have been given shadows

deep dish peat moss

Fredrik1 posted:

petify me!

Its name is Babo, you have to brush its teeth every day, it can sense if you don't like it, and it likes to smoke weed.

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:

Its name is Babo, you have to brush its teeth every day, it can sense if you don't like it, and it likes to smoke weed.

wow thanks, I adore it soo much!!

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Its name is Bandor. No one knows how old it is or what it wants. It smells like a fresh Creepy Crawlers bake.

I don't know what Bandor wants to do otherwise, but it seems content watching Jeopardy on the TV for the moment.

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

deep dish peat moss

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Its name is Harles, it's 69 years old, it loves kittens, snakes, and chow mein, and it can cut a rug like a motherfucker

Thanks! Harles looks like a real treasure, and I like kittens too!

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Manifisto

I would love a pet op! also, a picture of a pet!

ty nesamdoom!

Goons Are Gifts

Can I have a pet that's natural habitat is a beautiful byob sig? Do you have one of those?

deep dish peat moss

:hellyeah:

It's name is Ambone, it has a glowing butt and makes gross clicking sounds, it lights up your whole house at night.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Thanks!

Just wanted you to know I'm taking good care of Third Eye. It was out for some sun yesterday :sun:

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

deep dish peat moss

:hai: I appreciate it, I will always remember that one because my cat bit a hole in it that I covered up with the frame :twisted:

deep dish peat moss

Manifisto posted:

I would love a pet op! also, a picture of a pet!

Its name is Peter, it is 47 years old, it holds a successful career as a banker but will not share any of its assets.

edit:

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Jun 21, 2023

Manifisto

Its name is Peter, it is 47 years old, it holds a successful career as a banker but will not share any of its assets.

edit:

:love: I love peter, my new best friend

ty nesamdoom!

deep dish peat moss

Goatse and Gallant posted:

Can I have a pet that's natural habitat is a beautiful byob sig? Do you have one of those?

Its name is Grotto, it is a signature enthusiast and forger, and it will steal your identity.

deep dish peat moss

Here are all the pets so far with the empty space cropped out and at half size which is really I guess the intended size

AdvilSmith

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.
I'd love to adopt a pet!

thank you RavenousScoot 🤘🐹

deep dish peat moss

AdvilSmith posted:

I'd love to adopt a pet!

Its name is Rangy. It refuses to believe in gravity, can stick to any surface, and screams every time it's in the same room as you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

i could use the company while i post with pals, sign me up friend!