Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
so a lot of goons are pointing and laughing about how the trap broke the bone and im bleeding everywhere, but have you actually considered that that's on purpose? i did it with intention. i actually saw the bear trap and decided "i'll show them" and stepped into it knowing it would break my leg bone. frankly i expected whompstever to have laid this would of used a spring strong enough to chomp straight through, cause thats what id have done if i laid bear traps. but i'm different, i care about quality. not like these fr34king modern poachers.
so now, because i am strong and tough, i am chewing off my own leg. on purpose. i will still have three legs with which to run and hunt neighborhood cats. and probably all the lady coyotes will be like "wow, look at that tripod. i bet that knot swells up like a got dang softball" and i will get laid so hard my leg grows back, thanks to the healing power of love.

but good luick getting that kind of emotional connection from a jock coyote, am i right ladies? please help im so cold

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Bahaha joke's on you I'm not even a bear. Use the wrong trap much? Now that I've tripped this trap this some bear could wander right through here and oh God what was that sound

Escape From Noise

Woah. This newest remake of Straw Dogs has a lot more.. levity than I remember being in the original.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
carrying my chewed off leg in my mouth so i can throw it at predators for bonus sneak attack damage

crimes

2Fast2Nutricious

i would like to take this opportunity to thank nature for providing us with such abundance of life :) and that with my action ive saved one of gods majestic creatures from agony :) i love it! thank you, world :3:

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
imagining the cenobite equivalent for woodland creatures. run-over squirrels. baby chipmunks a dog got to. a stillborn Rabbit King.

crimes

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
*trapper, witnessing this* "wow, this coyote is the real deal"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

*bear trap, witnessing this* "hehehehe"

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
me, a child, seeing a venus flytrap for the first time: god i wanna stick my leg in that

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

me, a child, seeing a venus flytrap for the first time: god i wanna stick my leg in that

Me, with a Venus flytrap clamped around my pants zipper: ...Leg?