Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Yea I was excited to see it revived and immediately disappointed when the trailer was full of topical jokes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

MrQwerty posted:

The new hotness is geolocating people's wifi SSIDs from screenshots they posted, then DMing them pictures of their house you took from your bike.

Only works if his wifi name is witty.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

yeah can't wait it's gonna be gre..

aww poo poo

That's hot trash for sure

BrassRoots
Jan 9, 2012

You can play a shoestring if you're sincere - John Coltrane
Billy West gotsta get paid yo.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

There’s only two rooms of the facility shown, no? The room where Fry and several other frozen people were stored for 1000 years, and Leela’s boss’s office in the pilot. I don’t recall seeing any other rooms throughout the series. Definitely more unseen storage rooms full of frozen tube people that have been seen being wheeled around on hand trucks as has been mentioned already.

It’s like I’ve been rewatching episodes of Barney Miller, and 98% of the series is set in the detective squad room, but you know it’s part of a much larger police station; you just never see it.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

No. 6 posted:

That's hot trash for sure

It's modern simpsons level of sad and depressing

almost1337
Jun 14, 2013

The male likpatons turn around the nucleus formed of female boobons and neutral bolsterons
0.3mm Kuru Toga supremacy

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life

free hubcaps posted:

Yea I was excited to see it revived and immediately disappointed when the trailer was full of topical jokes

The post movie revival had one about Susan Boyle. Doubt there’s anyone under 18 who even knows who that is.
Don’t know why anyone expects better out of Matt Groening now. Disenchanted was poo poo too.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

gently caress off Gurf

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

A show full of great characters: the autistic crab guy, the autistic black guy, the autistic old guy

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I mean it's not like the show never had topical episodes, like robosexual marriage. Proposition infinity, parody over proposition 8.

I feel like what would make it suck is if EVERY episode in the new season was topical, because that's never been the case. That would feel pretty pandery or lazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

almost1337 posted:

0.3mm Kuru Toga supremacy

I thought the kuru toga's rotating lead mechanism was going to be a dumb gimmick, but I'll be damned if it doesn't work just like it says it does.