Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Have tearful reunion with your son
-->Eh
Fun Shoe
https://mangadex.org/chapter/f48972cf-c5b2-43f1-ac9a-e1945efd1820/1

Bonus chapter featuring the best character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Yeah Consomme is a cutie.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Gash Cafe is such a genius addition to the overall story. Lets the cast shine even further
The witch better get a happy loving ending Raika.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Where was Maedax? It said he was a special guest.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Xelkelvos posted:

Where was Maedax? It said he was a special guest.

Incidentally, I really liked that it had those credits. It was cool to see the contributing artists and stuff get thanked.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Witch is so great

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S
I just caught up on this today and I'm thrilled by all of it. Gash looks good, Kanchome looks amazingly goofy, I love shredded Tio. Brago being enormous is good, but it would have been great if he was the only character in the entire comic that just looked the exact same as he did in ZB1.

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

I assumed if it's not because she's dating her old gal pal and this is a tax marriage it's because it's for her kids.

Sherry maintaining her lovely marriage for the kids while actually dating Koko would be great, I'm gonna choose to believe that's what's happening until the manga itself contradicts it.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
https://x.com/raikumakoto/status/1741681973431877998?s=20

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
https://mangadex.org/chapter/c51b865c-a75e-4f7d-ad65-36535600d7aa/1
New Chapter I just love seeing all the old partners being super in sync with each other despite the timeskip.

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Have tearful reunion with your son
-->Eh
Fun Shoe
Sherry is ice loving cold :hellyeah:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Sherry is all like "My arm? broken. My shin? shattered. Your head? crushed" :hellyeah:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Did that old chapter actually get updated? Anyway the newest one comes out tomorrow officially so we should have a translation this week hopefully

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
https://mangadex.org/chapter/d5c5a890-500d-41d0-b095-ca932d6dd1ac

i didn't care for how the scene with sherry's husband went. it was bad.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

https://mangadex.org/chapter/d5c5a890-500d-41d0-b095-ca932d6dd1ac

i didn't care for how the scene with sherry's husband went. it was bad.

Yeah real weird, I do not like that. But hooray, more Dr. Riddles!

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Sherry just being married to the shittest man alive is weird. How did she not castrate him in his sleep?

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
This chapter was very unrealistic. Why would a bunch of security guards in Nevada use tasers first?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the problem isn't that sherry has a lovely domestic life. it is how she is so completely passive about this fact both before and after a savage fight to the death. the issue was then (somehow) resolved because brago and her kids stood up for her. what? also, i checked back and sherry never actually says a single word to her husband. there's a single panel of them together with no dialogue bubbles and that is it. it's so weird! i guess the twist here is that raikou isn't very good at writing this sort of scenario.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

I'm pretty sure, given how Brago reacted to the guy and how her children act, that the whys and wherefores of the relationship and how Sherry is going to make it better and/or leave is probably going to be tied somewhat to her character arc going forward. I doubt Brago is just not going to say anything to her about it, especially since Sherry sets up the whole "He doesn't want to talk about how he lost/died" this chapter.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think the exact opposite because as soon as sherry is mobile again she's gonna run off with brago to fight some weird dudes. her family isn't gonna come with.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

i think the exact opposite because as soon as sherry is mobile again she's gonna run off with brago to fight some weird dudes. her family isn't gonna come with.

You know people can talk about things without them being immedietly in front of them, right?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Can anyone refresh my memory, have we heard like word one about Suzume in this? I mean she wasn't really there for most of the original either so no huge surprise there, just a bit surprised.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

You know people can talk about things without them being immedietly in front of them, right?

sherry and brago aren't going to have conversations about her marriage. they barely have conversations at all.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
is everyone ready for absolutely jacked Kido

Balache404
Aug 2, 2018

ImpAtom posted:

Can anyone refresh my memory, have we heard like word one about Suzume in this? I mean she wasn't really there for most of the original either so no huge surprise there, just a bit surprised.

We haven't seen her yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if - and I am in fact anticipating - she gets one of those spellbooks Kiyomaru created.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Captain Invictus posted:

is everyone ready for absolutely jacked Kido

He now looks like post timeskip Franky.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

the problem isn't that sherry has a lovely domestic life. it is how she is so completely passive about this fact both before and after a savage fight to the death. the issue was then (somehow) resolved because brago and her kids stood up for her. what? also, i checked back and sherry never actually says a single word to her husband. there's a single panel of them together with no dialogue bubbles and that is it. it's so weird! i guess the twist here is that raikou isn't very good at writing this sort of scenario.

I imagine there's some sort of circumstances where they married for some reason other than love, and both of them are aware of this but have kept it a secret from the children.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

sherry and brago aren't going to have conversations about her marriage. they barely have conversations at all.

They have conversations when Brago thinks she's loving up somehow.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Brago consistently calls out sherry when she's struggling or needs to change/put in more effort. It's their entire deal.

Usually it ends with her shutting him up by showing incredible skill and strength, occasionally it's her struggling with it. Given how he reacted to the husband, I'm sure there's going to be a convo about it.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://mangadex.org/chapter/032958f1-2432-48e2-b0fc-7492513f420d/1

Dr. Riddles still the GOAT!!

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Plutonis posted:

Dr. Riddles still the GOAT!!

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution