Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
Actually He waits in R'lyeh, dead and dreaming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

He died, he rose, he fell, he died, he rose, he fell. It's a very vicious cycle.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

DrSunshine posted:

Actually He waits in R'lyeh, dead and dreaming.

Id think Jesus would be Nyarlathotep or another who crossed over to earth. and interacted with humans.

Azazthoth being the God of sorts

Cthulhu being a Gog Magog type entity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJaBNcrlPFs

Wee fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Jul 17, 2023

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006

Jesus died of a hunger strike in an israeli prison.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Jesus came back a couple years ago but he kept talking about how everyone is equal and deserving of love so I beat the loving poo poo out of him and left him for dead in a needle-strewn alley, so the answer is yes, probably.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Fumble posted:

Jesus died of a hunger strike in an israeli prison.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Jesus was crucified at CPAC 2023

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Wee posted:

Jeus poped off the nails an flew into the sky manually

never seen again.

Or flew into space like Princess Leia

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
DEFCON should never have held a contest to track him down by his online shadow.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Extra Large Marge posted:

No no no, Jesus went to India with Biff, learned karate, THEN went back and got crucified.

well their are multiple biffs. time lord biff is his friend but past biffs are always dicks. Bifficus cruffied him.

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat
I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.
-John 16:33

The only way to overcome the world is to escape the cycle of samsara by achieving enlightenment. Jesus's own words prove that he has done this. The bigger question is, is Jesus Christ actually Siddartha Gautama the Buddha?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

JonathonSpectre posted:

I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.
-John 16:33

The only way to overcome the world is to escape the cycle of samsara by achieving enlightenment. Jesus's own words prove that he has done this. The bigger question is, is Jesus Christ actually Siddartha Gautama the Buddha?
Not yet.

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:

Mukulu posted:

Jesus came back as a black man in 1950s Alabama

Stephen King over here.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
He caught the last train for the coast last I heard

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Jesus went to America after his crucifixion OP sounds like you need to read the Book of Mormon. :rolleyes:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

LuckyCat posted:

Jesus went to America after his crucifixion OP sounds like you need to read the Book of Mormon. :rolleyes:

Hello? Jesus went to Japan after His resurrection.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Assuming his disciples didn't just break into his tomb and hide his corpse to fabricate a resurrection story, Jesus yeeted himself into heaven shortly after returning from the dead, solving none of the issues that arose from his death. So although he didn't technically die a second time, he didn't really make use of that extra life, either.

In the end he was yet another single-term, lame duck prophet

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
Why is christmas the bigger holiday than easter?? Anyone could be fuckkng born. Im not impressed!! Not eberyone gets to come back from the d e ad

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Because it's actually a Winter Solstice holiday and everyone cares about that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Presents baked in to it. More opportunities for Mammon to revel in.