Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
https://twitter.com/BettyBowers/status/1683538955524816917

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Conservatives always tell on themselves with stuff like this, like how Ben's novels always have villains who are described as being short and his main character is a big strong guy who went through a 2nd puberty in his 30s that made him extra tall.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

anyone done this yet?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

zaepg posted:

Who wants to smoke DMT and watch Barbie.

that's not how you do it

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Bad Purchase posted:

anyone done this yet?

Small Ben Kenergy.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
https://twitter.com/sahibcantsingh/status/1683646146978234368?s=46&t=_I36yTTBawL-en3GqPFLdw

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Lmao if you wanna admire Ken, just do it he don't care.

What a freak

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Treecko posted:

Lmao if you wanna admire Ken, just do it he don't care.

What a freak

It's a parody of alpha/hustler podcasts. The dude in the clip agrees.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
exactly how much hog is he talking about?

Nice Tuckpointing!
Nov 3, 2005

I would enthusiastically simp for astronaut doctor CEO Margot Robbie.

Nice Tuckpointing! fucked around with this message at 11:33 on Jul 25, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

whoever would have guessed that idiots would become enraged because of a movie based on a childrens toy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4vIBijzg4w

The survival of their movement is predicated on absolute 100% control of their children, so controlling children's toys and entertainment is a crucial part of that.

I once posted a comment on a left-wing substack talking about how a lot of the chud hysteria over groomers and pizzagate and ARE CHILDREN is because, from the perspective of the reactionary movement, their children rejecting reactionary conmunities and going their own way is exactly the same as their children being hosed, drained of their adenochrome, and eaten by Jewish lizard communists. The welfare and interests of the children as human beings does not matter, if they are "lost" to reaction they no longer serve the reason they were conceived (to perpetuate the reactionary community and the patriarchal dynasties of the fathers) and thus might as well not exist. If your amab child transitions, she is not your daughter, rather your son is dead and the woke groomers ate him, cut the lizard impostor who claims to be your daughter out of your family.