Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

https://i.imgur.com/q1yvdT1.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I wanna kick rear end and grill burgers

And im all out of rear end

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Tubed meat sounds like it would make some good hot snacks

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I walked so goons could run straight into probes.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

weisswurst is tasty 2 eat

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

In german "Wurst" is a feminine noun. Makes you think.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER HAMBURGER

I keep reporting but I guess the mods are asleep

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Try it in the trump thread

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

:nomnom:

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
It's definitely a phallic food

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

a lot of sausage makers are going to co-extrusion using an alginate instead of an animal product for the casing. in this way, the casing is applied to the skinless sausage as it is extruded from the vacuum filler horn. it's cheaper to do it this way than to fill cases externally and they also cook better (in theory) as the case is less likely to split

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

how we feeling about black pudding itt?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

a lot of sausage makers are going to co-extrusion using an alginate instead of an animal product for the casing. in this way, the casing is applied to the skinless sausage as it is extruded from the vacuum filler horn. it's cheaper to do it this way than to fill cases externally and they also cook better (in theory) as the case is less likely to split

been saying this

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I like when they split, that’s how you know when to take em off the fire

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
The split parts are awesome, little crispy edges and juices all together gently caress yeah.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Treecko posted:

The split parts are awesome, little crispy edges and juices all together gently caress yeah.

:hai:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

splitting dries the sausage out i guess

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

for me it's a smoky hot chicken dog in a bun crisped up from the air fryer

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Jestery posted:

It's definitely a phallic food

shut up and eat your penis

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

how we feeling about black pudding itt?

it's good, if it's good.

if it's a cheap disc of black plastic, it's to be reviled

ExtraQuiet
Apr 25, 2016

by Shine

Treecko posted:

they're a problem when you've got it stuffed with cheese and other stuff though, all that goodness escapes and chars up.
i definitely remember people slicing open store bought brats before cooking when i was younger, can't say i've seen that in the wild a long long time though. I think it had to do with making them plumper or something?

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
That's why you have to keep an eye on it.

Personally I love lil peices of chared cheese, jalapeno, pineapple, ect.

But you can't just toss em on the grill and walk away and BS with your neighbor for an hour.

That's how you get house fires and dried out tubed meat.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Don't burn it to a crisp, regulate your cooking temp and resist the urge to watch a 3 hour marathon on TV.

ExtraQuiet
Apr 25, 2016

by Shine
3-4 minutes a side for me, but my grill runs super hot

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The best heating method for hot dogs is an open fire, charcoal and gas taking a distant second and third place, respectively.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Grey Cat posted:

I walked so goons could run straight into probes.

I wanted to comment then on how hilarious it was that it was your virgin probe

But I had already been swept into the deluge of injustice

Back on topic, I like the Hebrew Nationals but they don't really grill as well as cheaper dogs if you're going the grilling route

Note: If you have a gas stove you can just pop off the metal burner stands and roast your dogs like you're at a campfire

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

can we talk about the great puzzle game Stephen's Sausage Roll here?

https://www.stephenssausageroll.com

great game, except the meat tower, gently caress that meat tower

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Jelly posted:

I wanted to comment then on how hilarious it was that it was your virgin probe

But I had already been swept into the deluge of injustice

I'm glad you noticed. It almost makes it worthwhile. It's definitely not how I imagined getting my probation cherry popped, though.

All this hotdog talk has me actually craving some for once. I haven't had a dog of any variety in maybe 10 years.

ExtraQuiet
Apr 25, 2016

by Shine
i picked up a friend and we went on a 12 hour drive. He didn't have a license so I did all the driving, and i like to drive through, i think we made 3 stops total. at the very last gas station he goes inside while i fill up. I come in and he's laughing like an idiot by the coolers. I go to see whats up and he points at the hot dog rollers. There's one dog with a bite taken, rolling aroun

ExtraQuiet
Apr 25, 2016

by Shine
just had a wonderful cold tubed meat, tasted like smoke and honey

playing megaman 4, doin it right

ExtraQuiet fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Jul 24, 2023

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

:troll:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Remember the fallen.

Only registered members can see post attachments!