Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

I’ll put up a voting thread on the 1st, and it will probably be up for a week or two

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Meaty Ore posted:

How long after this ends is the voting thread going up? I'm going to be away for two weeks, and definitely not using my work laptop to visit SA.

Coward.

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib
Welp, I devoted a day to this and forgot to remind myself of the rules. No dessert, so no entry from me. Oh well, it was delicious.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

ExecuDork posted:

Welp, I devoted a day to this and forgot to remind myself of the rules. No dessert, so no entry from me. Oh well, it was delicious.

You have time to make a dessert, it doesn’t all need to be done in one day

TychoCelchuuu
Jan 2, 2012

This space for Rent.

ExecuDork posted:

Dip a zucchini in sugar and take a picture.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

TychoCelchuuu posted:

:sickos:

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

TychoCelchuuu posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Put it on a big white plate, I’m there for it

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

VOTING THREAD IS UP!

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I made some attempts but posting was too much effort.

I probably would have slapped it together (late, forgot about UK time) but imgur is a gently caress

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Epitope fucked around with this message at 11:05 on Sep 1, 2023

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Epitope posted:

I made some attempts but posting was too much effort.

I probably would have slapped it together (late, forgot about UK time) but imgur is a gently caress

I'm feeling quite charitable and well-disposed to entrants, if you can get something in before the end of the day, I can try to add you to the poll

Edit: also, I want to see those stuffed courgettes finished, they look delicious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Cheers mate. Still quite thrown together, but enjoyed myself. Thanks for organizing

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4040987