Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Pizza places try so hard when all you need is a pizza with a metric ton of pepperoni on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Pizza places try so hard when all you need is a pizza with a metric ton of pepperoni on it.

:hmmyes:

MonkeyHate
Oct 11, 2002

Dance, monkey, dance!
Taco Defender
Hear me by out - it’s just a matter of time before we have to start murdering each other over the last drops of clean water so maybe we should start a practice civil war over ranch on pizza? Just like a little shakedown war to work out the kinks?

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Yeah but you can’t eat a pepperoni pizza because once you bite the first pepperoni the entire topping just gets slurped down from the pizza itself and then you just have the sad and naked dough?!

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

MonkeyHate posted:

Hear me by out - it’s just a matter of time before we have to start murdering each other over the last drops of clean water so maybe we should start a practice civil war over ranch on pizza? Just like a little shakedown war to work out the kinks?

But our kinks are all we have left

And ranch, probably

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Americans love ranch, they just seem to put ranch on everything, there's always some ranch within hands reach for americans but somehow I've never had it over here in Australia.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
ranch ain't poo poo unless it's :cool: ranch

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Caesar Saladin posted:

Americans love ranch, they just seem to put ranch on everything, there's always some ranch within hands reach for americans but somehow I've never had it over here in Australia.

I admit I do enjoy ranch sometimes but I think I've put it on

Chicken Tenders
A Salad
A chicken and salad wrap

I have seen people dunk pizza in it but other than that I'm not sure what "everything" is people are putting ranch on

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

maybealabia posted:

I admit I do enjoy ranch sometimes but I think I've put it on

Chicken Tenders
A Salad
A chicken and salad wrap

I have seen people dunk pizza in it but other than that I'm not sure what "everything" is people are putting ranch on

Come to the Midwest, it's a typical side for any fried thing. Its not uncommon to see people dipping onion rings, fries, fried pickles, fried okra, etc, and also the center of almost any veggie tray you buy around here, because God drat it if I'm going to eat vegetables it better be covered in a fat sauce.

I hate ranch.

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

It was my second favorite drunken pizza slice order involving chicken when in law school, obviously behind the buffalo chicken and blue cheese, which was superior in every way.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

super sweet best pal posted:

I prefer BBQ sauce chicken pizza

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Caesar Saladin posted:

Think of it like marmite or veggimite.

Very common here, but a little goes a long way.

I have seen people make a salad that's 90 percent ranch and that's gross.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I like chicken bacon ranch pizza if the chicken isn't breaded. Having breaded stuff on dough is just a little too much for me.

Also, for whatever reason, chicken bacon ranch pizza is the only thing I like ranch on.

GrapeSoda
Oct 22, 2008
We get the "CBR" from Papa Murphy's occasionally and it's alright as far as Papa Murphy's pizzas go . However one time there was a mix-up and they swapped the ranch sauce for their garlic sauce and it was 1000% better.

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
The sweetness of tomato sauce balances out the heavy richness of the cheese, thus a ranch pizza is solely for those looking to be as debauched and gluttonous as possible.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Caesar Saladin posted:

It exists at a place between most Australians growing up knowing that fast food is junk food and the rise of social media making us aware of Ranch. And then most of the foods it would be used on are considered childrens foods.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Combo posted:

Come to the Midwest, it's a typical side for any fried thing. Its not uncommon to see people dipping onion rings, fries, fried pickles, fried okra, etc, and also the center of almost any veggie tray you buy around here, because God drat it if I'm going to eat vegetables it better be covered in a fat sauce.

I hate ranch.

Oh I guess I've dipped fried okra in ranch

But okra needs something to make it edible

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
fried pickles are so good. you should dip them in onion ring special sauce instead of ranch tho. ill take ranch but i wont be reaching my maximum potential.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

cbr pizza is a pillar of mankind’s arrogance towards the earth

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I miss sriracha for my pizza. There is no sriracha here, not even off brand.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Jean-Paul Shartre posted:

It was my second favorite drunken pizza slice order involving chicken when in law school, obviously behind the buffalo chicken and blue cheese, which was superior in every way.

I was wondering what kind of psychopathic monster likes buffalo chicken. Finally get to have some closure on that which is nice I suppose.

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

Even homemade ranch, if made runny enough, will squick me out. Tighten up that thickness, it's embarassing

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
there's a "dill ranch" in the fridge section now and it's really good :kiddo:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Henry Lee Mucus posted:

The gently caress is ranch anyway? White poo poo with black and green flecks in it that tastes like salt.

'A savory, creamy American salad dressing usually made from buttermilk, salt, garlic, onion, mustard, herbs (commonly chives, parsley and dill), and spices (commonly pepper, paprika and ground mustard seed) mixed into a sauce based on mayonnaise or another oil emulsion. Sour cream and yogurt are sometimes used in addition to, or as a substitute for, buttermilk and mayonnaise.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ranch_dressing

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
i just tried to eat a salad with avacado ranch dressing for lunch. its all they had. trash. couldnt even finish it. how come ranch tastes so good on pizza but absolutely awful on lettuce

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
My complaint about ranch is that people always use too much. Its nice and salty and creamy, but you don't need half a bottle squeezed out onto anything. I've had some otherwise wonderful salads and meats and buns that were excellent on their own, but then completely destroyed by the cook person slathering a quarter bottle of ranch on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Lately my go-to "new" pizza has been donair

Veggie korma is also very good