Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

It's a good pizza flavor but it suddenly appeared and now I see it pretty frequently. Did they all see like a tiktok telling them the top pizza flavors? A message from god? Coincidence?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
It's loving gross. Anything with ranch on it is gross.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I prefer BBQ sauce chicken pizza

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Hot ranch as the pizza sauce: :barf:

Ranch as a crust dip or topping: :thumbsup:

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

super sweet best pal posted:

I prefer BBQ sauce chicken pizza

A risky choice they can be too sweet.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

numberoneposter posted:

Hot ranch as the pizza sauce: :barf:

Ranch as a crust dip or topping: :thumbsup:

Wait who the gently caress does that? Like I've had a fig spread kind of thing but ranch? Why not just drink ranch then? A drizzle is plenty.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I like CBRs once in awhile.

The trick is to know someone to do it right.

A sturdy crust, add tomato and onion. Put the bacon under the cheese so it doesn't burn.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Jose Oquendo posted:

qft

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Duck and Cover posted:

It's a good pizza flavor but it suddenly appeared and now I see it pretty frequently. Did they all see like a tiktok telling them the top pizza flavors? A message from god? Coincidence?

its disgusting but it's been around for years in some form at california pizza kietchen

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
When I worked at Casey's it was on the menu starting in 2011.

It's not exactly new and thier standard proportions are wack and lead to a soggy crust and burnt shrapnel bacon on top.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
ranch, much like chicken tenders, are for children

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

It's good, and I enjoy it, and I'm not ashamed to admit it

I stand in solidarity with you, OP

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Toxic Mental posted:

It's good, and I enjoy it, and I'm not ashamed to admit it

I stand in solidarity with you, OP

*adds to poster_notes.txt*

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

The gently caress is ranch anyway? White poo poo with black and green flecks in it that tastes like salt. The gently caress does any of that have to do with a ranch? SMH At least get some horse blood in there

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Gotta get the good in house stuff

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Makes no loving since. You got chicken and pizza. But you want ranch instead of Buffalo Chicken Pizza? Like seek help if you want ranch over buffalo.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Henry Lee Mucus posted:

The gently caress is ranch anyway? White poo poo with black and green flecks in it that tastes like salt. The gently caress does any of that have to do with a ranch? SMH At least get some horse blood in there

It’s just a heavy cream sauce with dill and vinegar and I think onion powder

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Pure american sludge baybeeeeee

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
I'm beginning to get the impression that different people may just enjoy different foods

Could that be right?

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

put ehatever u want on a pizza. who the gently caress cares. u do u

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
pineapple jalapeno is a good combo for pizza BITCH~~!!!!

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

Chinatown posted:

pineapple jalapeno is a good combo for pizza BITCH~~!!!!

thats right. i get mine with bbq sauce

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Jose Oquendo posted:

well that is just a white person trying to hard right here

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

well that is just a white person trying to hard right here

im not white but ok.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Food scientists got together and wondered how can they could dumb down sauce for particular markets and they invented ranch.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I'm white as gently caress and I love ranch

In moderation

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Jose Oquendo posted:

im not white but ok.

Ok fair, but mayo has tang that goes good with white people food. Like Turkey and chicken. Of course spice makes it better, but you have to like what you like

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I'll gently caress with one of those, but pepperoni and mushroom is my fav classic

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
The cheap poo poo uses way too much garlic salt

It's whipped buttermilk, mayo, dill, black pepper, onion power and whatever your preference for taste.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I go heavy on the dill.

The packets of Hidden Ranch is what we used as Hyvee.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Duck and Cover posted:

It hasn't suddenly appeared. I have been getting chicken bacon ranch calzones with pizza sauce on the side for dipping since at least 2012 when I was working at a pizza shop. It does loving rule tho.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Buce posted:

its disgusting but it's been around for years in some form at california pizza kietchen

Windows 98 posted:

It hasn't suddenly appeared. I have been getting chicken bacon ranch calzones with pizza sauce on the side for dipping since at least 2012 when I was working at a pizza shop. It does loving rule tho.

"WELL IT HAS EXISTED IN SOME PLACE SOMEWHERE BEFORE" yeah no poo poo. Around here though it wasn't really a thing (certainly some place probably had it), and now it is. When exactly it appeared? I don't know. You think I give a poo poo about California Pizza Kitchen? Like why would I ever go there when the Sbarro is like across the hallway?

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Jul 22, 2023

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Duck and Cover posted:

"WELL IT HAS EXISTED IN SOME PLACE SOMEWHERE BEFORE" yeah no poo poo. Around here though it never did, and now it does. When exactly it appeared? I don't know. You think I give a poo poo about California Pizza Kitchen? Like why would I ever go there when Sbarro is like across the hallway?

actually I worked at a local pizza place in my small town. it was run by a guy named Bob and he was from Egypt. His name wasn't really Bob but he told everyone to call him Bob. His wife would make me chicken bancon ranch for myy lunches and dinners while on shift

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
It's a very good drunk pizza eating flavour imo. Nice and moist to help with the dehydration.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

when my belly starts a-rumblin', and i'm jonesin' for a treat

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I wait until Dr.Oetker frozen pizza goes on sale for 3.59 each, those kick rear end.

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Why not just order those breadsticks with bacon on them, some tendies with ranch, and add a garlic cheese dip.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
You can just ask for whatever you want on a pizza, the menu is just the most popular combinations/suggestions.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Wee posted:

You can just ask for whatever you want on a pizza, the menu is just the most popular combinations/suggestions.

what the gently caress. is this true?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

It's not. You can order a chicago style deep dish lasagna with a mushy pea base with cucumbers and lentils and if you think you are getting that good luck. Pizza places are only rarely compatible with the bespoketarian diet.