Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I think op should do shrooms and post stream during the trip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I think op should do shrooms and post during the trip

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
just huff gold paint like a real winner.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
How the hell do you get doctors to prescribe you anything. Anytime I go to them they just print something off WebMD or Mayo Clinic and tell me to figure it out myself.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
Once I went to the doctor because I needed a form filled out for work and he said he didn't know how to do that? And I still got charged anyway?

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I think op should do shrooms and post during the trip

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

STABASS posted:

Once I went to the doctor because I needed a form filled out for work and he said he didn't know how to do that? And I still got charged anyway?

sounds like you have a terrible doctor. will your insurance let you switch?

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

STABASS posted:

How the hell do you get doctors to prescribe you anything. Anytime I go to them they just print something off WebMD or Mayo Clinic and tell me to figure it out myself.

Online writing doctors. Just do a quick zoom call and you're all set for almost anything.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

STABASS posted:

does your doctor work out of their apartment?

run on sentience
Mar 22, 2022
Wellbutrin has been life-changing for me. Way more energy, better sleep, anxiety more manageable, and higher libido and losing weight as a bonus. Zero side effects, no need to taper off it. I'll never touch another SSRI or SNRI again, every one I tried was an absolute nightmare of side effects and hard to wean off without becoming sick/way more mentally ill than I was to begin with.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
op you should take swellbutrin (HGH) and get fuckin jacked

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 30 days!)

this wellbutrin sounds like some chemical happiness i might enjoy. of course the UK is a poo poo about it like it is with everything, so you can only get it as a stop smoking aid. well i vape and i'd like to stop at some point so maybe they'll give me it. for like 3 months.

it probably interacts with prozac, though.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

roomtone posted:

this wellbutrin sounds like some chemical happiness i might enjoy. of course the UK is a poo poo about it like it is with everything, so you can only get it as a stop smoking aid. well i vape and i'd like to stop at some point so maybe they'll give me it. for like 3 months.

it probably interacts with prozac, though.

Lmao seriously? Like it’ll help you stop smoking for sure but even “literally acetaminophen for loving everything” Sweden will give it to me for my broke brain. Guessing you checked for bupropion, the generic?

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I take bupropion, setraline, and adderall. Fairly low doses of all. They all work well together. Biggest downside is I can't get the full effect from shrooms and stuff like that but o well that's what I get for having bad brains I guess :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 30 days!)

teen witch posted:

Lmao seriously? Like it’ll help you stop smoking for sure but even “literally acetaminophen for loving everything” Sweden will give it to me for my broke brain. Guessing you checked for bupropion, the generic?

yeah, generic and 'zyban' brand. it's not just that, there seems to be some kind of shortage in the UK since last year, so a lot of places simply don't have it