Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
We’re at an all time dopamine low here. Bupropion supposedly inhibits the reuptake of dopamine. Thinking this could be a win thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

almost1337
Jun 14, 2013

The male likpatons turn around the nucleus formed of female boobons and neutral bolsterons
I found that I needed something else alongside the Wellbutrin to see any effects, but it's good to start one at a time.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Return of the king!

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Can't risk not getting boners.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Why not adderall or dextrostat or Ritalin or something?

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
Sex, food, exercise, drugs.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

central dogma posted:

if you can't get the first just sub extra of one of the other 3.

Jul 22, 2023

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
just shoot it straight into my veins YEAHHHH!!!

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
Or this.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

MonkeyHate
Oct 11, 2002

Dance, monkey, dance!
Taco Defender
Hell yeah brother chase that doctor sanctioned chemical happiness. Do what it takes to be who you’re supposed to be. Doooo iiiit. Also they say everybody reacts to different meds differently so if this is the start of your journey know you might have to try some of everything to learn what works for you without giving you bad side effects.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I simply sip an island drink when I feel my dopamine is depleted

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I came here to sip island drinks and kick rear end. And I'm all out of rear end.

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Why not adderall or dextrostat or Ritalin or something?

Im on adderall OP and it stopped doing anything. That was where the buproprion idea came from because it should inhibit reuptake of dopamine whilst adderall releases dopamine HOWEVER, reddit is saying that buproprion can actually make adderall not work at all due to CYP inhibition????? thoughts? concerns? thinking to go to the goon doctor?

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
go to a real doctor op

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Pladdicus posted:

go to a real doctor op

have an appointment set up but wondering about if anyone on SA has experience with depression drugs. A long shot to be sure

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
Im hoping the goon doctor can be of assistance

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

MuadDib Atreides posted:

have an appointment set up but wondering about if anyone on SA has experience with depression drugs. A long shot to be sure

Try the trump thread

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Smugworth posted:

Try the trump thread

lol

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

smonk weed

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Smugworth posted:

Try the trump thread

That's the last place I would expect to find depressed people because, in case you havn't heard the good news, T and the chuds are absolutely finished.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
I'm on an SNRI and on a particularly high dopamine day I'll eat en entire bag of chips, scrub the toilet to a like new sheen, mow the lawn, and get wracking frisson every time something vaguely rhymes. A+ would play cocaine roulette again.

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

zedprime posted:

I'm on an SNRI and on a particularly high dopamine day I'll eat en entire bag of chips, scrub the toilet to a like new sheen, mow the lawn, and get wracking frisson every time something vaguely rhymes. A+ would play cocaine roulette again.

Intresting.... we talking about straterra? I always thought norepinephrine was the most fail of the catecholamins......

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

MuadDib Atreides posted:

Intresting.... we talking about straterra? I always thought norepinephrine was the most fail of the catecholamins......

been saying this

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.
just started buproprion pre-menstrual, so i dont feel like bursting into tears at random for the ~week before my period. normal regimen of venlafaxine+buspiron doesnt have an effect on horniness, but adding buproprion absolutely murdered my libido.

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

DemonDarkhorse posted:

just started buproprion pre-menstrual, so i dont feel like bursting into tears at random for the ~week before my period. normal regimen of venlafaxine+buspiron doesnt have an effect on horniness, but adding buproprion absolutely murdered my libido.

whats Buspar like I thought it was a junk med from the 60s. I have DEPRESSION, and NOT ANXIETY so i dont need any JUNK thats gonna make me feel DOWN.

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.

MuadDib Atreides posted:

whats Buspar like I thought it was a junk med from the 60s. I have DEPRESSION, and NOT ANXIETY so i dont need any JUNK thats gonna make me feel DOWN.

for me it cuts down on OCD-ish tendencies/getting stuck in the same depressive thoughts cycle. but i also have anxiety so ymmv

Snord
Mar 5, 2002

We hugged it out, but I was still a little angry.

MuadDib Atreides posted:

Im on adderall OP and it stopped doing anything. That was where the buproprion idea came from because it should inhibit reuptake of dopamine whilst adderall releases dopamine HOWEVER, reddit is saying that buproprion can actually make adderall not work at all due to CYP inhibition????? thoughts? concerns? thinking to go to the goon doctor?

Adderall has no issues with CYP. You should see a doctor anyway. You might be developing a tolerance to adderall.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

You should give me your Adderall

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
*dutifully making a chart of neurochemicals linked in the wiki articles of the medicines and putting Os and crosses on scribbled unreadable categorical columns*
You should give that guy your Adderall OP.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

please do not give smugworth speed

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

How can I get one of these irl

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

central dogma posted:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

imagine how much posting I could do

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

stfu

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I find screaming at the top of my lungs at my posting enemies while making GBS threads is effective mental healthcare.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
avoid if you have bouts anxiety/are prone to panic attacks

also go to a real doctor wtf

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Private Cumshoe posted:

avoid if you have bouts anxiety/are prone to panic attacks

also go to a real doctor wtf

Have an appoointment OP, as mentioned.....Obviously the goon doctor cant prescribe.....

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

Snord posted:

Adderall has no issues with CYP. You should see a doctor anyway. You might be developing a tolerance to adderall.

this is why I don't take stimulants on a daily basis - tolerance plus dependence. really don't need to be taking vyvanse plus adderall if I'm gonna be vegging out and reading all day or w/e

my girlfriend on the other hand is prescribed 60mg of ritalin a day and has taken it so long that if she doesn't take it she gets incredibly crabby and snippy and lovely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Sometimes I wonder if weed bad