Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

wear one of those money belts that old guys wear on a trip to europe and put slices of salami and onions and giardiniera in there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Hell Yeah posted:

wear one of those money belts that old guys wear on a trip to europe and put slices of salami and onions and giardiniera in there

Or you know they could put food in it, not european currency.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
How large is your hat, OP?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

op, it's time to answer, what did you put under your hat?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
A proper full roast dinner

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

OP probably chickened out and didn't even bring food under the hat

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
today's the day:

Hammu-rob-i posted:

Looking like the 29th is when we'll be at the game. Traitor Joes doesnt have the disposable teriyaki plastic bowls anymore but I think I can make a work-around happen. Mods please ban if no pictures by the 30th PDT because I will be in minor league prison and under duress to give up my SA login

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Schweinhund posted:

today's the day:

thanks for the reminder :thanks:

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
I already had it in my google calendar and work outlook calendar. I think that everyone else is just as excited, so a reminder is a little redundant. I've read every post in this thread like 15 times

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Wear a stovepipe hat, OP. You can fit so many sandwiches in that bad boy.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
If you manage to snuggle food in using your hat, I will eat my hat

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

nice obelisk idiot posted:

I already had it in my google calendar and work outlook calendar. I think that everyone else is just as excited, so a reminder is a little redundant. I've read every post in this thread like 15 times

Amateur; I'm meticulously analyzing footage of the game, scanning the crowd frame-by-frame in search of evidence of hat-obscured foods

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i bet you could smuggle food under a yarmulke. there's no way they'd make you take that off at security

maybe a small crepe or something

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Buce posted:

i bet you could smuggle food under a yarmulke. there's no way they'd make you take that off at security

maybe a small crepe or something

Hat bacon

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

this is like the intro scene to a Nicholas cage movie

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Bring a bottle of ipecac

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU