Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

"Ah yes, I have traveled through time. that is obviously the explanation for my current predicament"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
I mean given what we heard at the start we might just be in an alternate reality or somehow altered the current reality, which is perhaps even harder to wrap ones head around than time travel.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Falconier111 posted:

whatever pun didn’t survive the transition to Stumblebum

Turns out Japanese has a specific phrase for '[person who] collapsed in the street' (行き倒れ) which is what the kids are calling her here, not so much a pun as something that just doesn't have a sufficiently brief equivalent.

Sum Gai posted:

unless the mention of the Gregorian calendar is a translation thing

It is, in Japanese she just says 'what calendar?' Probably they added that to avoid possible reader confusion with physical calendars.