Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
jesus

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scuba Trooper

too expensive and you cant get it at albertsons

Visions of Valerie

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

Scuba Trooper posted:

too expensive and you cant get it at albertsons

not with that attitude you can't

111023_2
the bourgie state says No to that product

w4ddl3d33

BIKE HARDER, YOUNG BLOOD
i am actually very allergic to caffeine, but i work as a barista and i ended up wrangling a new syrup supply contract all by myself so i have a decaf iced hazelnut latte with oat milk three times a week, because as much as i dislike the taste of coffee, i love the taste of success ten times more

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

I’m Italian, I bleed coffee.

Bang energy drinks are pretty good too, they don’t have any sugar or anything, just a poo poo ton of taurine. Other stimulants? My adhd meds work fine, I just have to remember that I’m allowed to take a break to eat a thing despite my brain telling me to focus.

Trying

homebrewing energy drinks by abusing the free tea-making facilities at work

frump truck

hello... again!

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
blehhhhh I've started drinking nos and it's terrible but does its job lol, are there actually any yummy, like fruity, sweet tasting droonks out there

baka of lathspell

Gaylor Moon posted:

blehhhhh I've started drinking nos and it's terrible but does its job lol, are there actually any yummy, like fruity, sweet tasting droonks out there

stating the obvious bur arizona/peace twas are usually tealike & contain tea like the half n halves

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Gaylor Moon posted:

Rockstar had some cucumber lime things I liked. There are 'hydrate' ones that are like tea or lemonades that are good without being acidic as gently caress. used to be a Monster Water that I haven't seen for a long time but was basically gatorade with a bunch of caffeine. Honestly, buy pre workout powder and you can get any flavour you want and it'll have a good kick of caffeine and some vitamins that physically amp you. I throw some into cranberry juice and it makes a very refreshing drink that buzzes me up.