Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
prob buy top 5 floors of some crazy condo in NYC and move the rest of my family in there with servants/nurses/maids then id just gently caress off all around the world for a year, then collect something dumb to pass the time till i die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
I would finally be able to fulfill my dream of being dead within 6 months

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Go to the moon and die from lack of oxygen cause there's no atmosphere on the moon

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I'd hire a team of 5 3 women 2 men to be full time assistants. Drivers, cooks, bodyguards, hackers, whatever it takes.

I'd build a small house for them on the palatial estate.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
I’d also marry Jamie Pressly.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Extra row of tits posted:

I’d also marry Jamie Pressly.

Who's the other Jamie Pressly?

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

redshirt posted:

Who's the other Jamie Pressly?

Margot Robbie

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The hotter Jamie Pressly

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

redshirt posted:

The hotter Jamie Pressly

/Nods wisely.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Toxic Mental posted:

Sounds lame as hell tbh

Just do a bunch of heroin like a cool person

you can do both
you can even make video games about doing heroin (except in australia)

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
I would get a really nice Jeep and crash it into the garage of one of my college buddy’s house.

He was obsessed with Jeeps. It would be funny.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Hed posted:

I would get a really nice Jeep and crash it into the garage of one of my college buddy’s house.

He was obsessed with Jeeps. It would be funny.

Drop it from a helicopter. Even richer and funnier.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Drawing is tonight if you have any interest in buying a ticket.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

every ticket you buy doubles your chances. and that's just simple math. you can't lose when you have a system

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

every ticket you buy doubles your chances. and that's just simple math. you can't lose when you have a system

"Can't win if you don't play"

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

redshirt posted:

"Can't win if you don't play"

yup

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

redshirt posted:

Drawing is tonight if you have any interest in buying a ticket.

if i win ill say nothing but will draw a simple red shirt

look for me in the news later in a couple years when a vast fleet of goatse decal-led weather balloons storm american beaches. worldwide

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

every single draw hundreds of thousands of people win the lottery. many of them become millionaires. only a loser who doesn't understand simple math would opt to not play the lottery

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

odds are always 50/50, you win or you don't

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
I’d go to the second floor of my local mall and start throwing $10 off, see how much damage I can inspire.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Extra row of tits posted:

I’d go to the second floor of my local mall and start throwing $10 off, see how much damage I can inspire.

Wow your mall has a second floor???!

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Step 1) Purchase massive mansion in Jacksonville, WY. Fit it out with everything a human being could need from cocaine alley to gently caress dungeon.

Step 3) Host an opulent party for the world's billionaires, captains of industry and instagram influencers.

Step 2) Plant a few dozen bunker busters adjacent the Yellowstone super-volcano's caldera.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

with that kind of money i could drop back to doing just one chick at a time

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Outrail posted:

Step 1) Purchase massive mansion in Jacksonville, WY. Fit it out with everything a human being could need from cocaine alley to gently caress dungeon.

Step 3) Host an opulent party for the world's billionaires, captains of industry and instagram influencers.

Step 2) Plant a few dozen bunker busters adjacent the Yellowstone super-volcano's caldera.

This guy gets it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

redshirt posted:

Wow your mall has a second floor???!

It has more, but how will I see the carnage well from any higher up?